Medaka Kurokami X Male Reader

(A/N): Yuppo gonna be doing a one-shot of one of my top tier waifu. It pains me writing these when they involve my waifu's. Also this was a bit difficult to make because of Medaka OBVIOUSLY liking Zenkichi. They have a really deep relationship. Anyways let's get started.

(Medaka's POV)

Medaka: "So far we haven't gotten anything. However something interesting is going to happen."

Zenkichi: "So what is it?"

Medaka: Smiles "We're getting a new student of course! And I will be the one to show him around our school."

Kouki: "Intresting. He'll probably just be someone weak like Zenkichi."

Zenkichi: "Hey!"

Mogana: "Maybe he'll be rich and makes a generous donation that involves me getting money!"

Zenkichi: "You're letting greed get the best of you again..."

Hansode: Suddenly appears "Or he can have a lot of food and likes to share!"

Zenkichi: "When did you appear?!"

Hansode: "Oh I just heard you guys talking and wanted to join."

???: "This is the student council right?"

Medaka: Turns around "Yes thi-" Looks surprised "(Y/N)!?"

Zenkichi: "Wait (Y/N)!?"

Everyone Else: "Who?"

(Y/N): "Heheh been awhile hu-"

Medaka & Zenkichi: Rushes up (Y/N) and hugs him "It's been too long!"

(Y/N): Hugs back "I didn't think I'd be missed this much."

Kouki: "Mind explaining me what's going on?"

Medaka: "Oh yes." Sighs "(Y/N) was our friend when Zenkichi and I we're about 4."

Flaaaaaash baaaaaaack (Kudos to anyone who gets the reference)

Zenkichi's POV

Zenkichi: "Hey Medaka wanna go and play over by the lake!?"

Medaka: "Why would we do that? It would be a waste of time."

Zenkichi: "No way it's gonna be fun let's go!" Grabs Medaka's hand taking her to the lake

Medaka: Grunts

Zenkichi: "And we're here!"

Medaka: "What do you propose we do here?"

Zenkichi: "Hmmm dunno guess we'll figure something out! Like..." Sees a kid looking at a kid staring into the lake "Like greeting him."

Medaka: "I'm not sure about this."

Zenkichi: "Aww it's gonna be fine." Drags Medaka to the kid "Hi! I'm Zenkichi and this is my friend Medaka it's nice to meet you!" The kids face was covered but while looking up he had big (E/C) eyes that we're shiny along with (H/C) hair.

???: Looks and and stands up "Oh hi it's nice to meet you all!" Smiles gleefully

Medaka: "Hello..."

Zenkichi: "So what's you're name?"

???: "My name is (Y/N)!"

Present