Can You Grant My Wish?~Shantae X Male Reader

She should've made it in Smash. Change my mind.

Your POV

You were on a small ship, sailing to find...anything. Why? Because you're an adventurer. Well kinda. It's your first time and things aren't going to well. You were extremely unprepared. What a loser.

(Y/N): "Why can't I find anything!? I could be waking up from a a 100 year nap and start slaying monsters! Or maybe I could've been born from another planet and use cool powers. Or something. Finding an adventure is more difficult than I thought."

I sigh and look into at ocean. At a distant I see a small island and grab a telescope for further inspection. There seems to be a small town ahead.

(Y/N): "Yes! Thank you plot device!" I start to head there as fast as I can. I wonder what the people would be like there.

Time-Skip

I have finally arrived. The town seems to be more old fashion. I can live with that. I start walking around.

(Y/N): "First thing a hero needs is an awesome suit! But where am I going to find a..." I see a clothing shop ahead of me. "Perfect." I walk inside and see many diffrent types of clothing. "I wonder what to choose..." I walk to the back of the shop and see the one. "Wow...I'm going to look so cool wearing this."

I pick it up and take it to the counter.

(Y/N): "How much for this?"

Merchant: "That old thing? Well I don't really care about that one so I'd say about 300 gems

Merchant: "That old thing? Well I don't really care about that one so I'd say about 300 gems."

(Y/N): "Okie dokie then!" I take out a couple of bills until... "Wait did you say gems?"

Merchant: "Well of course. What else would we be using to pay? Green paper?"

(Y/N): "On second thought, I forgot my wallet so could you maybe save it...?"

Merchant: "Sure thing."

(Y/N): "Thank you." I walk out and sigh. "Gems? How the heck am I supposed to get those? This isn't going well at all..." I walk around the town. "Maybe I can find a job...like a hero quest! Yeah! RPGS do that!" I run around, asking several people if they need help with anything. Yet they kept asking if I was a genie. "Um excuse me, but why do you ask if I'm a genie?"

Citizen: "Because the genies are the ones who protect Scuttle Town, obviously."

(Y/N): "Really? Then that must mean they're adventurers! Wait. Even better! I can wish to become a great adventurer! Okay, so who is the genie here?"

Citizen: "That would be Shantae."

(Y/N): "Shantae? Where does she live?"

Citizen: "At that lighthouse over there."

(Y/N): "Thanks." I rush to the lighthouse. This is finally the day I can actually start an adventure! I get there, panting since I was too excited. After catching my breath, I knock on the door. After two minutes, someone finally opened.