Female Shovel Knight X Male Knight Reader

(A/N): Should I count this as a genderbent? I mean you have the option to swap the genders in the game so....yeah. If you haven't played Shovel Knight then stop reading this story and play the game it's really fun. All right let's get on with the story! Also I don't really know how people act in medieval times so sorry.

Everyone was in trouble. The Enchantress has now took control of all the knights. Except for two. You were (Y/N) (L/N) but more commonly known as Rake Knight. You're weapon was self explanatory it was a rake. It may seem useless but you knew how to use it well. You went on many adventures with Shovel Knight and Sheild Knight. You haven't found out Sheild Knight was missing until Shovel Knight told you about it. Shovel Knight was a small knight but definitely a powerful one. She has told you what happened and agreed to help her and then your journey with Shovel Knight to defeat the Enchantress and save Sheild Knight as begun.

(Y/N's) POV

(Y/N): "Let's go Shovel Knight we can't afford to lose time who knows what happened to our friend."

Shovel Knight: "Then let us hurry!" You and Shovel Knight started to jump over pits and kill a few giant bugs

(Y/N): "These shouldn't be difficult to deal with who knows what might be ahead of-" Suddenly in front of you and Shovel Knight was a dragon that shot....bubbles? "Shovel Knight you jump and attack it's head while I pop the bubbles to avoid any damage!"

Shovel Knight: "Good plan!" She jumps on the dragon with her shovel keeping her balance while you destroy all the bubbles then after a few hits the dragon exploded and many treasures came out of it

(Y/N): "I see we'll obtain many gems during this journey and you know how much I love an adventure with treasure involved."

Shovel Knight: "Indeed however this shouldn't be the main focus. Let's keep going."

Eventually while you were about to exit the area until you met Black Knight.

Black Knight: "I knew you'd show your faces sooner or later. The cerulean coward! Turn back, Shovel Knight and Rake Knight there's here for you anymore."

Shovel Knight: "Stand aside, Black Knight! I've no quarrel with you. I must return to the tower of fate!"

(Y/N): "Please let us pass without anyone getting hurt."

Black Knight: "Your time away has dulled your senses...can't you see? This entire valley has been conquered by the Enchantress! And her invincible knights of the order of the quarter stand between you and the tower! But none of that matters, because anyone after the Enchantress has to go through me. Steel thy shovel and rake!"

(Y/N): With that he let's out a laugh while me and Shovel Knight get prepared. "I didn't want to do this but you leaved us no choice!"