(Female) Son Goku X Male Reader

(A/N): Yep when I said it's gonna be a genderbent I meant it. Dragon Ball Z is actually my favorite anime series I love it. It was the first anime I've ever watched. I started to watch it at the age of only a few months. But enough of me fanboying let's get this started. Also this takes place before Dragon Ball Z. So basically it's the tournament when Goku fought against Piccolo Jr.

It was the 21st Word Tournament. Many new fighters and old fighters will be attending this tournament. Master Roshi, Bulma, Launch, and other people met a certain girl that look very familiar. It was currently raining at the moment.

Bulma's POV

Bulma: I see someone catch the balloon but I can't see his face due to the umbrella covering his face

???: "Hey guys!"

Roshi: "Uhh is this a friend of yours?"

Bulma: "No." Looks at Oolong "Oolong do you know who this is?"

Oolong: Shakes his head "Puar?"

Puar: "No."

Launch: "Hm?" Tilts her head

Everyone looks at the man with a confused look.

???: "Here are you Bulma." Hands her the balloon

Bulma: Grabs it "Uhh how do you know who I am?"

???: "Master Roshi, pleased to see you again." Uncovers myself with the umbrella "All of you are looking well."

Roshi: "Eh master?"

???: "Where are Krillin and the others haven't they arrived yet?"

Bulma: A shocked expression can be seen on my face "No you can't be!"

Launch: "No way!"

Roshi: "Eh Goku!?"

Oolong and Puar: "Ahhh!"

Goku: "What? Of course it's me who else would I be? Looks up "Rain is staring to lit up maybe we'll see the sun today after all."

Bulma and Launch: Still look shocked

Oolong: "Hey are you really Goku?"

Goku: "Oh stop it. Maybe you can't tell because of this thing on my head. I'll take it off so I'll look a little more like me. Unwraps the towel off my head and now everyone can see that familiar black spiky hair "Now do you recognize me who else but me has hair like this?" (Bardock, Turles, Goten, and Goku Black)

Bulma: Takes a step foward

Little girl: "Lady bawoon." (A/N): No that wasn't a spelling mistake.

Bulma: "Uh oh yeah." Hands her the balloon

Little girl: "Thank you! Runs off laughing

Goku: "Funny I remember you being a lot taller."

Bulma: "And you used to be much shorter."

Goku: "Yeah, I guess I grew since you last saw me."

Oolong and Puar: "You sure have!"

Launch: "You can't blame us for not recognizing you right away."

Bulma: "You certainly have Goku's hairstyle."

Goku: "Bulma! Bulma what happened!? It looks like your lips are bleeding!" Reaches for her hand

Bulma: "No, it's called lipstick you moron!" I become shocked again "It really is Goku!"