Aika X Male Reader

(A/N): I love the whole story and concept.

(V/N) = Village Name

Your POV

I was (Y/N) the mayor of (V/N). Recently everyone has made enough money to donate for the Dream Suite. What it does is when you sleep on a bed it will allow you to travel to diffrent villages. I was the first one to test it out.

Luna: "Okay just lay down on this bed. Good thing you're wearing pajamas otherwise you wouldn't sleep easily."

(Y/N): "Well I thought this would be a good idea." Lays down on the bed in a comfy position.

Luna: “Now then, why don't you start by telling me what kind of dream you want to have?"

She started asking me diffrent questions to what kind of dream to have become I don't know any specific ones.

Luna: "Sllleeeeep."

With that I started to fall asleep slowly. I wake up and I see an entire new town. I stand up to see the ground full of...metal? I also see in the ground a...doll? I keep it to maybe find the owner.

(Y/N): "Strange ground but I shouldn't judge the mayor." Sees the mayor in a small distance. "Speaking of the mayor I should say hello to be polite." As I walked closer I noticed it was a female. She had a white and red hat alongside some sort of Christmas-like skirt. "Hello! I'm the mayor from (V/N). My name is (Y/N) what's yours?"

???: "I love my mom."

(Y/N): "Um excuse me?" And with that she walked away not saying a word. "What was that? Maybe I should just ignore that and look around. Oh no I should've asked if this was her doll." I looked at it closer and saw it had similar clothing to that girl. It must have been hers. "I'll just ask her if I run into her again."

While walking around this placed seemed nice. It had beautiful flowers and trees everywhere. Maybe I should take notes. I see a house and decide to walk inside. I saw what seemed to be a birthday party with three mannequins. One of them had that mayor's clothing. I walked closer to the present which had a name.

(Y/N): "Aika...so that must be her name. Well what a lovely one...huh?" Notices another room but it's blocked. "Oh well. Maybe she likes to keep some things private." I walk upstairs to see a bunch of toys, paintings, and...that same doll. I put the one I have next to that one. "Wow...these dolls are really creepy. It feels like they're staring into my soul. But I shouldn't be rude." I see three paintings. One with a girl, another one with Aika and what I presume to be her parents, and dog next to her house. "These were probably her paintings as a child. How adorable."

I leave the house and start walking more. I haven't seen anyone. Maybe they're all sleeping? I start seeing more...dead plants. They were everywhere it was almost like a maze. While walking through I saw a lot things such as money, candy, toys, etc. The thing that stood out was the swimsuit. I decided to keep it. I saw another house and entered. When walking inside there were chairs and run away signs everywhere. I saw Aika again.

(Y/N): "Oh I didn't know you were here. I know we got on the wrong foot but hello!"

Aika: "I lOvE mY mOm."

(Y/N): "H-huh? Okay..." I was upstairs and see two statutes representing Adam and Eve, with an apple and snake. "Is Aika religious? I guess that's fine." I walk downstairs into the lowest floor. And I see a bunch of dolls everywhere sitting around a table with food. This makes me fall back. "Gah! What the!? Why does she have this?" What's worse...I notice an axe behind the red doll. The exact same one I had. This makes me run back up as I was getting creeped out. Getting through the maze inside I saw a room full of dolls facing the wall. I tried to see why and when I looked at the other side of the wall I see two photos with each one having disturbing eyes. This makes me leave. "What was all of that!? I'm really starting to consider leaving this place. I'm getting scared..."

I walk to see a bunch of graves. They all said dog which was strange so I dug it up and found a dog house? Wait...didn't one of her paintings have a dog next to her house? Oh no don't tell me this is her dogs house! I threw it back inside. The worse part was when I saw my name.

(Y/N): "No. This can't be. That can't be me! Maybe someone just so happens to have the same name as me...I'll just keep thinking that to myself..."

Walking even more I saw there were weeds everywhere. Why is this place so run down? Is it abandoned I see Aika one more time.

(Y/N): "Excuse me why is this place...dead?"

Aika: "Mother die die die die!"

I didn't like how Aika was acting. I ran inside the old house. As I walk inside I hear creaking noise.

(Y/N): "Is someone in here?" No response. I walk through a bunch of book cases and see that doll again...with an axe. I ran and kept hearing a high pitched noise. It kept getting louder and louder and LOUDER! I walk inside a room to see paper everywhere and two books that is protected. I couldn't read the papers it was all in Japanese. When I walked into another room it had multiple eggs and a piano. I gave it a try and it actually worked. I left the house and saw a beach. "Maybe a little swimming will calm my nerves."

As I was walking I saw a pair of red shoes next to the ocean.

(Y/N): "Hang on. I think I've heard somewhere that in Japan when you commit suicide you neatly take off your shoes. Did!? No what am I talking about!? Someone probably just forgot their shows here."

I put the swimsuit on and started to swim. I actually was enjoying myself until a saw a little beach with items everywhere. I swam over it and saw another grave.

(Y/N) "What is this?" I dug it up only to find a...skeleton?! "WHAT THE HECK!?" I dropped it and quickly swam away and put my normal clothing back. "I have to get out of here quickly! I need to leave!" As I kept running I saw Aika again. "What is wrong with you!?"

Aika: "qakdjjeaojcpaj!"

She was speaking gibberish at this point. I see one more house. The last one. But it looked like the original one. I couldn't help but...go inside. The first room and garbage everywhere. I go inside the upstairs room and see it's exactly the same...but...the lights were off and the same painting were there but Aika, her mom (in the first photo), and dog were scratched out. And the doll was back. With the axe again.

(Y/N): "You again!" I ran back down...and saw the room that was blocked before...was open. Once walking inside it I saw another mannequin with Aika's clothing...and the exact same doll with the axe. They were all barricaded with fences and I saw statutes around the room. "No...I can't take this anymore." I start to cry. "I need to leave now!!!"

But once I turned around I saw Aika with darkness hitting me...until I woke up slowly and I again see Aika.

(Y/N): "W-what? Where am I?"

Aika: "You are with me now. And you will stay with me forever my love~"

She gives me a big kiss. I tried to resist but she wouldn't let me become with the axe and doll in her arms.

(Y/N): "None of this is real! This is all just a dream! Soon I'll wake up and stay here forever!"

Aika: "Dream?"

She chuckles.

Aika: "This isn't a dream silly...tHIs iS My rEaLItY!"

The End

(A/N): God I'm happy with this one. I love the Aika Village story. You should watch it if you haven't seen it. But anyway I hope you enjoyed this and as always. Have a good day. And Happy Halloween of course!