A Smasing Event~Kirby (Female) X (PSI) Male Reader

I couldn't come up with anything better. This is probably you right now.

 This is probably you right now

Oh well. Also it's a Smash Bros story. Obviously. By PSI reader, it means you can use abilities from the Mother series! Because it is its 30th anniversary...maybe I should...well that's for another time.

Your POV

I was walking around Onett all alone. Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo have been gone for awhile in this event. I wasn't invited sadly. I see a man fly down out if nowhere. It's the photographer.

Photographer: "It's me again! I am here to give you this letter."

I saw the a weird looking logo and opened it up. It was the event Ness and the others went too!

Photographer: "Say fuzzy pickles!"

He took a photo of my shocked face. I was very excited. I ran to my house as fast as I can grabbing my golf club. I used it as a weapon since I couldn't find anything else when fighting those weird monsters Giygas have sent. And it just stuck to me ever since. As I walked out of the door one thing came in mind..."Wait where is the event?" But with the power of plot and the author being lazy, (Y/N) was suddenly teleported to the arena. "Wow! This looks amazing!" What caught my attention I was four people fighting. Someone with a red cap having an M and a mustache, a person wearing a mask, and...Ness! Then I saw a pink haired girl. She looked kinda cute. But I need to focus on the battle. I jumped and landed in the middle of the stage, shocking everyone.

(Y/N) fanfics his way into battle!

(Y/N): "You can't be leaving me behind Ness." I smirk and get ready. I charge towards the mustached man and threw him in the air, following it with a PSI Beam attack. After him, Ness was launched off by someone else. Next I run to the masked boy and used PSI Freeze, complelty freezing him and allowing me to use my club. He broke out and summoned a tall creature. He became more tough to deal with, but with abilities like hypnosis and brainshock I was able to win. Then the pink haired girl. "So you're the last one. I'll admit you look nice, but I won't go easy on you! But quick question what's your name?"

Kirby: "Kirby!"

(Y/N): Wow her voice is adorable too..."Then let's do this. PSI Thunder!" I shot thunder at Kirby but to my suprise to dodged it. That move doesn't have a high chance of hitting away. I ran up and tried to use a dash attack but she was fast and dodged me. She than grabbed me, jumped high, and slammed me down. "She's strong too..."

Kirby: "I...will...win!" She had determination in her eyes I can tell. She also seems not to know how to speak very well. I stood up and shot fire at her and she ate!?

(Y/N): "Wah!? How did you do that!?" She only smiled and suddenly she was wearing similar clothing to me. "What the!?"

Kirby: "PSI Fire!" She used the same move back at me which caught me off gaurd. A glowing ball appeared and she destroyed it, making her glow now.

(Y/N): "What is that thing?" Then she once again grabbed me and pulled out a giant sword and defeated me with ease. I was being launched off in the air. "I never had the chance to win at a crane game!" I shouted before the game ended.

Announcer: "This Smash Bros' winner is...Kirby!"

Time-Skip

After that battle everyone was greeting me and welcoming me to Smash Bros. Except a few such as Wario and Ganondorf. They were rude. Anyways, we all celebrated with a huge feast. And when I say huge, it's really huge. So many diffrent foods! So many to choose yet too many for me to eat. I just grabbed a handful of my favorite foods and started to dig in. But before I took a bite, all the food, including the table cloth, was being all sucked in by Kirby.

Kirby: Sigh "That...was...good!" She smiles with glee.

No one but me was surprised that she ate so much quickly.

Ness: "This happens often. She had a huge appetite."

(Y/N): "Now you tell me. I guess it's gonna take a while for me to get used to this." Another table with food appeared. Then a smaller table was in front of Kirby. We all finally ate.

Time-Skip

It's been a few weeks and Smash Bros really is something. I'd never thought something as amazing as this can even exist. But there is something more amazing. Kirby. I admit it, I love her. She's just so innocent and charming but also someone you don't mess with. Ness eventually found out about my crush.

Ness: "I think you should ask her out."

(Y/N): "What if I mess this up? What if something goes wrong? What if a giant hand attacks us? What if a human butterfly turns us into trophies? What if a giant godlike being consumes us with light!?"

Ness: "That's oddly specific."

(Y/N): "Point is, I'm scared."

Ness: "It's better to try then to not try."

(Y/N): "Fair enough. Okay. I'll do it!"

Ness: "Okay."

I asked a couple of people if they knew were Kirby was. They all said to check the kitchen. Figures. I went inside and saw Kirby. I gulped.

(Y/N): "Um, hey Kirby." I said in a shy tone. She slightly tilted her head.

Kirby: "Poyo?"

(Y/N): "I was wondering if you want to...go on a date?"

Kirby: "Date...?"

(Y/N): Her innocence was gonna kill me. "A date is when two people spend special time together. And uh...oh! There's also food in a date!" That got her attention and she ran up to eme, giving me a big hug.

Kirby: "I want to do date!" She said with her eyes sparkling. I slowly hugged back.

(Y/N): "Then let's go."

Kirby and I went to a couple of places such as a park, a forest, several restaurants, and more restaurants. We had a fun time together. I got to learn more about Kirby and what goes on in her universe. She was certainly interesting.

Time-Skip

We were walking around a beach where the sun was setting. I had an ice-cream cone and Kirby had several, which she finished rather quickly. I took a deep breath and looked at Kirby.

(Y/N): "Kirby. I need to say something. For the last few weeks, you've made Smash Bros even more special to me. You're someone fun to hang out and always puts a smile to my face. I had a good time spending the day with you and just wanted to say...I PK Love you."

Kirby stared at me. She had a blank stare, but her eyes sparkled again and she smiled brightly before hugging me even tighter than before.

Kirby: "I...love...(Y/N)...too!"

I couldn't help but blush. I hugged her back and stared into her eyes. I slowly kissed her. She seemed confused for a second but realized what to do. I guess this is my new life now. If it weren't for that letter. I wouldn't have been here. This is the happiest moment of my life.

(A/N): Look at this, I actually released another part. It's not really good, but it's something. I have a question. Do you prefer my current writing style, or would you like me to change it? Anyways, I know this wasn't worth the wait, I'm sorry. I'm extremely lazy and Smash Ultimate took over my life. But regardless, I hope you enjoy this story and as always. Have a good day.