4 Rules

************
"Extinction is the rule.

************"Extinction is the rule

************

I changed into black yoga pants and a black sports bra then went downstairs.

I saw Crystal, Olivia, Jessica, and Justin waiting for me downstairs.

"Let's go!!" Jessica said when she saw me descending the stairs. It turned out that there are a gym and a shooting range in the mansion. The gym was surprisingly very spacious, it was half the size of the mansion.

Jessica was boxing and Justin was watching her and helping her since he is her coach. 2 men were in the gym too. Crystal told me that they joined the mafia 2 months ago and that they are training in the mafia house. But they don't live with us. The tall one with black hair is called Xavier, and the brunette is called David. They were fine, okay I'm lying they are gorgeous.

"Hi, new member?" Xavier said.

"Nahhh, I just live here. Zoe." I said shaking his hand.

"Xavier, nice to meet you." He said while smiling, then he added "So, are you going to train?"

"Umm, I guess but my friends left me here while they are training."

"Do you want to train with me, I can teach you a thing or two."

"Yeah, sure. But nothing with guns."

He laughed then said, "Sure."

He taught me some moves concerning self-defense, he put his arm around my waist and taught me how to stand while fighting, left foot in front, the other in the back.

He kept one of his hands on my waist and the other on my hand, fixing my standing pose.

"Here, this is how you stand if someone tries to assault you. Then you punch, try to punch on the face, or if it's a guy kick him where the sun doesn't shine." He said, then I looked at him and started laughing.

I saw Nathan in the back of my eye, he was pissed for a certain reason. I saw him walking towards us, then I heard him say, "Xavier."

Xavier turned around and removed his hands from my waist. He gulped when he saw Nathan's angry face then he stood straight and said, "Nathan."

"It's Boss for you." Nathan said.

"Sorry, boss." Xavier said.

"Go to the shooting range, you need more training there." Nathan said.

"Okay boss." Xavier said as he left the gym.

"He was helping me out." I said.

"In what? Fulfilling your sexual need?" Nathan said which made me bite my lip at the word 'sexual' and slap him directly on his face. Nathan has been acting like a dick towards me, but enough is enough he deserves it.