Movie Time

************
"Even a white rose

************"Even a white rose

************

Zoe's POV

I went to the meeting room as we reached the house since Nathan wanted to talk about Fernando's consequence. Nathan then announced that they will punish him but won't kill him and that they will keep him a prisoner.

When the meeting ended I went to my room, I washed my face wishing for it to help in trying to clear today's events. I still find it hard for me to hurt someone, but I had to help them out they are my friends.

"Why do I keep doing this to myself?" I asked myself as I looked at the bathroom mirror. Then I dried my face with a towel and placed it back in its place.

I walked out of my bathroom to hear someone knocking on my door. "Come in." I said as I stood in my room.

The door opened and Nathan approached, "I just came to check on you, after that incident."

"I'm okay. Thanks for checking in."

"No problem, good work today."

"Thank you." I said, then he left and closed the door behind him.

I laid on my bed waiting for dinner to be ready.

After 1 hour

"Ahh look at her she looks so peaceful." I heard Jessica say while my eyes were still closed.

"Zoe, wake up dinner is ready." Olivia said as she shook me.

So I opened my eyes and stretched, "Morning." Crystal joked.

"Shut up." I said as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Do you want us to meet you downstairs?" Olivia asked me.

"No, I finished, wait for me." I said as I went out of the bathroom and followed them downstairs.

"I just noticed that we all are wearing leather!!" Jessica said, "we look sexy in black." She then added.

"Told ya black is a happy color." Crystal said as we all sat at the dining table.

"True." I said, then we started talking a little, waiting for the men to bless us with their presence.

Finally, they appeared all at once. "Sorry, we're late." Damon said as they sat in their normal seats.

Nathan changed into another suit for some reason that I don't get. He is going to sleep in an hour why changing and into a suit! If he changed into some casual clothes I would understand but into a fucking suit????