It's Okay to Cry

************
"Don't cry for me,
I'm not gone.

************"Don't cry for me, I'm not gone

************

"DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!" I heard Olivia yell.

The lights were still off but gunshots were still heard. I didn't know where to shoot, I couldn't see anything.

But finally the light was back on and Olivia was standing in front of us with two guns in her hand and night goggles on her eyes.

Smart.

"All done." She said as she threw the guns on the ground and removed the goggles. "Crystal?" She added as we looked around for her.

Fuck.

I ran upstairs to her room to find it locked, "CRYSTAL OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, DONT DO IT PLEASE." I yelled. She said she didn't care about herself, she would do anything to be with Damon including killing herself.

"CRYSTAL PLEASE!!" I yelled as I knocked forcefully on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and I saw Crystal standing there with her eyes red and swollen.

Her mascara was now long gone, her makeup was smudged and she looked tired.

"Crystal, d-"

"You know 5 minutes ago I would've killed myself. I would've ended that feeling of my heart being ripped out of my chest." She said as she cried, "But now, now I-I can't kill myself. I can't kill an innocent child, his child. And I can't I just can't be a mother of a child who lost his father. W-what would I tell my child when they ask about their father, would I tell them that I couldn't save him." She added as she stopped talking.

The thought of her trying to kill herself made me sick, I was about to vomit. But I kept it in.

She is pregnant.

But Damon...

"He didn't even get the chance to know that he's going to be a father." she said as she cried, "Life isn't fair. And don't you dare tell me it is."

She's right, life isn't fair.

"I want to be alone, please."

"Okay, I understand if you need anything please tell me." I said as I wiped my tears and closed the door behind me.

"Nathan." I yelled as I ran downstairs to see them all surrounded around Damon's body.

"What is it?" He asked me as my eyes started tearing up.

"She's pregnant," I said as I started crying. "Crystal's pregnant with Damon's child." I added as my tears started falling down.

"What." Theo said as he stood up, his eyes were red too. What should I say it isn't easy for him too, losing a brother.