My Town

************

"My body is
my journal

"My body is my journal

************

I barged into Cole's room without knocking, he was in a towel that hung so low on his waist and his brown wet hair was dripping water. If I wasn't mad right now, oh my lord. 

"Could you knock?" Cole said.

"No, I can't. Cole. You can't kiss me one day and the other maintain your distance." I said as I walked closer to him.

"This is not how it works, you've got it all wrong in that pretty head of yours. If you don't like my presence you go and tell me. Me!! Not my damn brother!!!" I said as his face remained blank.

"I can't believe that you'd do such a thing. I am so fucking done talking to you, well at least that's what you wanted in the first place." I said then I turned around and left his room.

I entered my room to see the girls sleeping so I laid on my bed and tried to sleep.

The Next Day

Zoe's POV

"Hey Crystal!!" I said as I entered Crystal's room.

"Hii, can you help me out with an outfit??" She asked me yeah sure.

I choose Crystal's outfit which is shown above.

Crystal started changing in front of me and then I noticed something on her side.

"Crystal you have a tattoo??" I asked her.

"Yuppp, we all have one a serpent tatt. You should get one." Crystal said as she put on her shirt, "Yeah, no."

"Why not?" she said as she wore her jacket.

"I hate needles, they terrify me." I said.

"Ohh cute, let's go 'princess' ." She joked as she quoted Nathan's nickname for me. So I punched her playfully and we went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Let me show you the guy's tats." Crystal said, as she opened her phone and showed me the guy's tats which were all kind of the same.

"Why do you have the guys tats on your phone?"

"I like tattoos plus I knew someday you'll want to see them so I took a pic of them all."