Tattoo Time

************
"But I'm a sunflower,
a little funny,

************"But I'm a sunflower, a little funny,

************

"What if she didn't want to?" I asked him.

"Then it's your problem, now get out of my office." He said as he sat on his desk chair.

I stuck my tongue out and left the room.

The Next Day

I got back home after a long day as I started walking to the kitchen I heard my phone ringing and Minho's name appeared, shit.

Blue's POV:

"No please. MOMMMM STOP THIS NONSENSE!!" I screamed as my mom looked at me in disgust.

"NO, NOW GO WITH HIM, YOU COME BACK WITH THE MONEY!!" She yelled.

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not going to do this."

"This isn't your choice. Take her already and bring her back at umm maybe 3 am?" My mother said as she talked to that pervert.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, I'M YOUR DAMN DAUGHTER."

"NO YOU ARE NOT, YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER." My mother yelled as tears dropped from my eyes.

That pervert started walking towards me and pulled me by my arm, "NOOO PLEASE NOOO..." I started yelling as I tried to get out of his grip.

He tied my arms and legs and then placed a tape on my mouth.

I started moving around trying to escape, but he just held my arms harder and hurt me more.

He placed me in the back of his trunk, I'm literally being kidnapped.

After what seemed like an hour the car finally stopped and I was panicking, I had no weapon on me except my hands.

I tried to make noises in hope that someone was around, and that they would help me.

But it was for no use. I felt so empty. So worthless.

I couldn't feel anything.

I'm used to it by now, I still don't know why I waste my breath and energy on screaming and shouting. No one's gonna save me.

The trunk opened and I saw that perverted asshole. He pulled me out of the car and bruised my arm while doing it.

I didn't even try escaping him because I knew it was for no use he was way stronger than me.

"Stay here, someone will be with you in a moment." He said as he winked at me and closed the door behind him.

As I looked around, I noticed that I was locked in some type of a suite. Fuck my life.