Welcome Back

************
"chemistry between
people

************"chemistry betweenpeople

************

I woke up early in the morning, well I didn't really wake up since I wasn't even asleep.

I was thinking about Nathan the whole night.

Right now I was in the kitchen making pancakes for everyone. As I finished the last pancake batch, I poured orange juice in the cups that I placed on the dining table.

Then I placed the pancakes in the middle of the dining table with a bowl of fruit salad. Since Olivia likes to eat healthy in the morning.

I also placed small bowls filled with berries and strawberries for the pancakes and I definitely placed Nutella and pancake syrup too.

After I finished I went back up to my room and changed my outfit into the outfit above.

"Blue, wake up." I said as I started shaking Blue slowly.

"Good morning." I said as Blue finally woke up.

"Morning." She said as she stretched out, "your bed is so comfortable." She added as I chuckled.

"Get up we have to go eat." I said as she nodded and went to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." Blue said as I replied back with an okay.

I went back down to take my pills but the door rang, so I went to open it not before switching my gun out of its safe mood. There are guards but just in case.

"Who is it?" I said behind the door.

"Guess." The person said behind the door as I laughed and opened the door.

"Hello Theo." I said as Theo entered.

"Hello Miss Willson." Theo said as I chuckled.

"Everyone is still sleeping, they'll wake up in a few. The food is ready though."

"Okay I'll wait for them, I'll go change."

"Sure." I said as I went up to my room.

"Blue you still in there??"

"Yuppp!!!" Blue said as she continued humming a song.

I stood up and went to Olivia's room, as I entered her room I saw her covered with piles of blankets.

How can she breathe???

"Olivia." I said as I started shaking her slowly.

"Hmmm."

"Olivia, come on wake up." I said as I shook her slowly.

"HMMMM!! Stopppppp. I want to sleep!!!"