New Family Member

************
"She's my sister

************"She's my sister

************

"So what did he say?" My sister asked me as we both entered my room and sat on my bed, "Welllllll....." I replied back.

"What?"

"You have to join The Serpents."

"Okay." She replied almost immediately as I gave her a questioning look, "I saw it coming."She added.

"Ohh okay, but you have to get a serpent tattoo tomorrow."

"Yeah okay, I don't mind I already have a tatt I can get an extra one."

"Blue, you have to understand that you may have to do things since your joining this gang. You may be innocent before you entered the gang but now you have to understand that you'll have no one except for this gang. It's going to be your only family, do you understand?"

"Yeah I know, don't worry about me I have been through stuff so everything I have to do isn't new to me."

"Okay then. You want to get something to eat?" I asked her as I stood up.

"Yes please." She said as she also stood up.

We both went to the kitchen and I started making pasta while Blue sat on the counter, "Thank you, Zoe." I heard Blue saying.

"Don't thank me Blue, you're my sister."

"Half sister." Blue said as I raised my eyebrow, "No but really thank you if you didn't come I don't know what would've happened."

"I don't want you to think about that anymore, I'll always be here for you." I said as I hugged her.

"Hey WILLSON!!!" Jessica yelled as Crystal and Olivia rolled their eyes and I chuckled.

"Guys, this is Blue my sister and our newest member. She'll be living with us." I told the girls.

"Heyy, I'm Olivia." Olivia said as I added, "And Nathan's sister."

"Ohh the guy you like." Blue said as all the girls opened their mouths in shock, "WAIT, WHAT? Why would you say that?"

"Well first off, I felt the tension. Second off after you talked to him your cheeks where red and your shirt is buttoned in a wrong way and still is." Blue said as she pointed at my messed up shirt which only made the girl's jaws widen even more.

"Okay, there is a logical explanation for this." I said as I pointed out to my shirt.

"YOU GUYS DID THE DEED!!" Jessica yelled.

"Jesssss SHUT UP, we didn't do anything!!" I said as my cheeks reddened, I could feel them okay!!

"Oh something did happen, your face says it." Crystal added.