Funeral

************
"When someone you love
becomes a memory,

************"When someone you love becomes a memory,

************

"I think it's better if we go inside I don't think it's safe outside."

"Yeah good idea." Nathan said as he turned off his cigarette.

We walked inside the house and went up to Nathan's room.

"Zoe. I need to talk to you about something." Nathan said.

"Uhmm yeah sure, what is it??" I said as I sat on his bed.

"I can't lie to you anymore."

"Uhm Nathan, what's going on??"

"Remember when you told me that you love me?" He said as I gulped.

"Y-yes." I said as started playing with my fingers. Why would he mention it he's probably going to kick me out of the house.

"When I saw Crystal crying while holding Damon's body, I-I felt like shit. I started picturing you dead in my hands and I- I couldn't handle the thought of that."

"Fuck, Zoe, I love you." He said as I gasped.

What HE loves ME!!!

What the fuck.

"You don't have to say it back to make me feel better that would be a dick move." I said as I scoffed.

"Zoe, I'm fucking serious."

"Yeah and unicorns are real."

"Zoe, you're pissing me off. I just told you how I feel and you're here comparing my feelings to a fucking unicorn."

"You're serious."

"Yes I have been for the last fucking minute." He said as I smiled.

"For a person who just confessed his undying love for me, you sure as hell curse a lot." I said as he smirked.

"Come here you idiot." He said as he grabbed me from my waist and kissed me.

"I love you too Nathan Gray." I said as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

You know what happened next...

I woke up at 8 am and looked around, I found my self naked in Nathan's room.

Nathan was sleeping peacefully near me, oh and did I mention he was naked too.

Good thing there was a blanket covering us.

Nathan's chest was uncovered and his body was so perfect.

How just how??

I decided to go take a shower and after it, I would wake him up, because we have a funeral to attend.