Girls Night Out

************
"Your veins are
full of ice-water

************"Your veins arefull of ice-water

************

Unknown's POV

"I need you to kidnap her, and get her to me." He said.

"I will I promise." I said, "I'm getting closer to Nathan so it's easy for me to get her, we will end Nathan Gray by killing his one and only true love."

"Don't kill her, I need her alive. I need to punish him, by beating the one he loves so dearly." He said as he laughed.

"Now go, and finish this already." He said as I left.

Zoe's POV

Theo took Blue to get the serpent tatt, he offered so why not. Right now I'm in the living room watching gossip girl. Love that show.

"Hey Cole." I said as Cole sat near me on the couch.

"Hey, Zoe." He said coldly as he continued typing on his phone.

"What's wrong??"

"Nothing." He said as he stood up and left, uhhmm rude much.

"Hey Zoe!!" Olivia said as she barged into the living room.

"Olivia just the girl that I wanted to talk to!!" I said.

"What's up??"

"What's going on with Cole?" I asked her as her facial expression changed.

"I don't want to talk about him."

"What's wrong??"

"He told my fucking brother that he doesn't want to be close to me and my idiot of a brother didn't tell me anything about that... I just.. don't want to talk about him." Olivia said as her eyes teared up.

"Ohh sweetie, it's okay. I'll teach him a lesson."

"No don't. I already told him that I won't talk to him if that's what he wants. But do you know what he said afterward, nothing. Literally, nothing." Olivia said.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I didn't know." I said as Olivia just nodded and remained silent for a while. But then she finally spoke,

"The day of the explosion, I took care of him. I couldn't not talk to him. But that's it, when I finished he didn't even thank me, so I just left his room."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"We are going to have a girl's night!!"

"Uhmm, would Nathan approve?"

"Fuck Nathan, we are going out. All of us, we'll be fine."

"Okay, I'll just inform Nathan."