Chaos

************
"Dear heart,

************"Dear heart,

************

"Hey hey, you're okay. What happened?" I said looking at Luke as I asked the last part.

"I don't know, everything was going well until she started crying." Luke said.

"I w-want t-to go h-home." Olivia said as she continued crying.

"Come on babe, sorry for bothering you Luke." I said as I wrapped my hand around Olivia and walked her to Nathan's car.

I buckled Olivia's seatbelt as I drove off.

As we reached Olivia said, "I want to talk to Cole."

"Babe, I don't think that's a great idea."

"Please, I just want to tell him something, I'll be quick."

"Okay." I said as we both walked upstairs as Olivia knocked on Cole's door while I went to my room.

Olivia's POV

"Come in." Cole said after I knocked on his door.

"Olivia?" He said.

"We need to talk."

"I'm busy right now I have to get ready for an important meeting." He said as he rolled his shirt sleeves upward.

"You broke me. You broke my heart and I hate you, because I still love you." I said as Cole remained silent.

"Just for once, tell me the truth. D-did you ever love me?" I asked as Cole looked up from the floor and looked into my eyes.

"DID YOU EVER FUCKING LOVE ME!!!" I yelled.

"No."

And with this simple answer, I nodded my head and left his room and his heart forever.

Blue's POV

"Blue." Theo said as he entered her room.

"What." I said as I closed the book that I was reading after he rudely barged in.

"We need to talk."

"And why is that, did my sister ask you to talk to me?" I said as I gave him a fake smile.

"Blue what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me, now leave."

"You know what. I don't fucking care what you say to me but just don't hurt your sister. She's been through a lot and she's your family Blue, and family is all you got whether it's the family you were born with or the family that you create."