Kiss and Tell

************
"In one kiss,
you'll know

************"In one kiss, you'll know

************

"Who, he?" They all asked.

"Cole?" Olivia said as her eyes widened and I shook my head no.

"JUSTIN???" Jessica asked me as she started breathing heavily. "Noooo, calm down." I said as she sighed in relief.

"So that leaves us with Damon." Olivia said as she looked over to Crystal who looked hurt but tried to give us that 'idc' face.

"Why do you assume it's Damon, there is your brother too right?" I said as they all looked at me in shock with their jaws wide open.

"MY BROTHER KI-" Olivia yelled as I slammed my hand over her mouth.

"Lower your goddamn voice!!!" I said as I shushed her.

"My brother kissed you????" Olivia said happily in a whisper tone as she started jumping up and down.

"Yeah, why are you that surprised? Am I that ugly??" I asked her.

"I don't think that's it." Jessica said.

"It's just we never thought that NATHAN would kiss YOU or ANYONE as a matter of fact." Crystal said.

"What Crystal meant is that he actually kissed you without hooking up with you!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah, I still don't get the big fuss. Like it was just a kiss, it was full of anger." I said as I smiled remembering the kiss we shared.

"Tell us about it." Jessica said as she received glares from Crystal and Olivia.

"What we all want to know what happened like it's boss we are talking about? Who would have thought that this would happen!!!" Jessica said as Crystal nodded.

"Well she is right, but I might be weirded out cause he is my brother but I want to know, tell us!!!" Olivia said as she jumped up and down.

"Okay, okay!!" I said as I told them all about the kiss and what happened before and after it.

"He is right." Crystal said.

"About what?" Olivia and I asked her at the same time.

"About the rules, like those are pretty important." Crystal said as she received a pillow on her face from Jessica.

"Are you fucking kidding me??? You are thinking about THAT instead of acknowledging that boss pulled Zoe in for a fucking make-out session!!!" Jessica said as we all laughed including Crystal.

We gossiped for a while and laughed a little, I found out that Olivia has a thing for Cole and the same goes for Jessica to Justin. While Crystal, on the other hand, was expressing her immense hatred towards Damon the whole time.