Book 2; Fire, Episode 1: Six months later

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Six months ago Avatar Korra saved Republic City from the evil mad scientist and Asamis father, Heroshi. Now here in our six months later Korra is continuing to learn her avatar bending skills, so sit back and relax and enjoy book 2: Fire."

At Air Temple Island Korra was in her room sleeping as Naga poked her head in and licked Korra as Korra started laughing and she woke up. "Good morning Naga." She said. She petted Naga and gave her a treat as Naga licked her and Korra laughed as she headed to the kitchen. Korra entered and saw Bolin, Mako, and Asami eating. "Hey guys." She said. "Hey Korra." They all said. Korra sat down as Jinora brought over a plate and set it in front of Korra as Korra thanked her and ate some.

Later at the arena Korra was putting on her suit as Mako walked over to her. "Hey Korra." He said. "Oh hey Mako, what's up?" She asked. "Why are you putting on that suit?" He asked. "Because Bolin told me I could play." She said. He glared and walked over to Bolin as he was eating a little bit of the water tribe noodles and Mako kicked it into a wall. "Dude what was that for?!" He exclaimed. "For letting Korra play again." He said. "Geez can I do one thing with my girlfriend?" Asked Bolin. "Fine just this MATCH and I MEAN it." He said. "Alright Geez Mako." He said. They entered the game.

Later Korra and Bolin were walking with each other down the streets of Republic City. "So Korra hows your Avatar Training going?" He asked. "Good Tenzin told me I can move onto fire now because he thinks I mastered earth." She said. "Well I think you'll be the best avatar ever." Said Bolin. Korra smiled and kissed him on the cheek as he smiled. Suddenly they heard a crash and walked over and saw garbage scattered everywhere. "What in the world?" Asked Bolin. Korra and Bolin pulled out a boulder and walked up the alley way as they saw two guys standing there. Korea gasped and pushed Bolin around a corner. "Hey what was that for?" Asked Bolin. "On my way to Republic City, I found them and we had quite a fight." She said. "Well well well." Said a voice. They looked back and saw the two men as Korra glared. "Hey there, I remember you." Said the first guy. "And I remember you too." Said Korra.

The two men and Korra stood there glaring at Korra. "Why did you hit all these garbage cans everywhere?" She asked. "Uh duh....food." Said the second guy. Korra and Bolin looked at each other and nodded and they pulled out a big boulder as the two men ran and they shot it at them and it crushed the two men. "Let's get back to Air Temple Island." Said Korra. Bolin nodded and the two ran off.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued...........