Book 2; Fire, Episode 7: The Republic City Meeting

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Tarlock has attacked the avatar. That's right folks, Tarlock has fought the avatar himself and it became a terrible battle. Pabu managed to wake Bolin up to alert him about Korra as Bolin told Mako, Asami, and Tenzin about the news as Tenzin and Tarlock started fighting as Bolin rescued Korra and is now suffering that the avatar will not awake."

Back on Mount Republic Tenzin hit Tarlock into a wall as Tarlock hit him back and he pulled a big thing of air and blasted Tarlock into the wall even harder and then the rocks broke off and Tenzin punched Tarlock in the face. "You are so weak." Said Tenzin. Tarlock glared and punched Tenzin and they both bashed elements as Mako hit the two back and Asami shocked Tarlock and they kicked him. "We need to get back to Air Temple Island." Said Tenzin. He grabbed his glider and they flew back to Air Temple Island as Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo ran outside. "Daddy something is wrong with Korra." Said Meelo.

Tenzin gasped and ran inside as he saw Korra lying on her bed. "You all try to wake her up, I have business to take care of." He said. He ran out of the temple and flew to the city hall of Republic City as he walked in as Wu looked at him. "Ah master Tenzin what can I do for you?" He asked. "Wu we need to establish a meeting on Friday 9:00." He said. "Alright." He said.

The next week Tenzin headed to the city hall as the mayor, two workers, a cop chief, and Wu were there. "So what is this meeting called for?" Asked the chief. "Calm down Lin, we need to put someone in jail." He said. "Go on." She said. "Tarlock has broken out of prison." He said. "What?!" Exclaimed Wu. "He attacked Korra the other day and knocked her out and now she's not even breathing." He said. "Tenzin I hate to say it but Korra is stuck in there, we have to use a certain chemical to wake her up." Said Riko the mayor. "Then where is this chemical?" He asked. "At the chemical facility and it will be section B." He said. Tenzin nodded and left the city hall. 

Later he ran to the facility as he opened the door and ran in as he saw section B as he ran in and saw the chemical and he took some and headed back to the city hall. "Alright I have it." He said. "Ok now to put it in the mixing machine." He said. He turned it on high as it turned into a pill. "Give this to her." Said Wu.

Tenzin nodded and ran back to Air Temple Island as he ran into Korras room and he put it into her mouth as she woke up. "Where am I?" She asked. "Korra are you ok?" He asked. "Tenzin is that you?" She asked. "Yes." He said. "Korra your ok." Said a voice. Bolin ran in and hugged her as she hugged him back as Asami and Mako walked back in. "I'm glad your ok." Said Mako. "And me too." Said Asami. Korra just sat there and smiled.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued..........