Book 2; Fire, Episode 15: The Lost Containments

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Is Bolin actually dead?! After Mako and Asami find him in the city. Bolin makes an unwillingly choice and sacrifices his life. Mako and Asami use their powers and knock Tarrlok into the water with a hard source of power. Avatar Korra has awoken and has heard about the awful truth. Now what will happen?"

In the water Tarrlok swam to the top and he looked at Republic City and glared as he smashed a button and a little platform came down and he climbed onto it. "I will find you avatar Korra and end you the avatar cycle once and for all." Said Tarrlok. On Air Temple Island Korra sat on her bed sadly as Mako walked by and sighed as he saw her looking down sadly. "I don't know what to do Asami Korra is heart broken since Bolin.....you know." Said Mako.

"I agree Mako but she'll get over it soon........hopefully." she said. On a little island lied a huge castle as Tarrlok walked inside. "My old kingdom it's been ages since I've been here." Said Tarrlok. He walked to a locked armor room and he bended the chains off and walked down the stairs as he saw his old big robotic machine. "Time to die avatar you will die once and for all." Said Tarrlok. He put his hands into the arms as a red eye shined. "No one will be able to stop me." Said Tarrlok.

Back on Air Temple Island Tenzin walked to the grave of Bolin and sighed. "The Avatar Love was destroyed but if you ever return you can bring it back." He said. The wind just blew soft breeze over Tenzin as he sighed. Back at the armory Tarrlok powered the robot into the water and then he glared at Republic City. "Maybe I should send everyone a little I'm coming message." He said.

Tarrlok powered on the radio as everyone came to a stop. "Hello there dear people of Republic City this is Tarrlok calling to have a little message to you. I will be invading your city if you don't give me something I want. If you give me the avatar I will gently fly away and leave no harm but of course if there's a decline then well, let's just say your city will be full of atomic bombs." He said.

Everyone started screaming as someone grabbed a pitchfork and a torch. "Let's get the avatar." He said. Everyone grabbed pitchforks and torches and ran around crazy. "Say night night avatar once these pathetic people bring you to me I'll kill you once and for all." Said Tarrlok. A huge device came out as a flat circle appeared in front of it. "Once I catch her I'll put her in this device and shock her until her elements break out." He said.

Created by: Anthony Dehaven
To Be Continued