Book 2; Fire, Episode 11: The Awakening of Death! Part 1

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Tarlock has succeeded. After Mako and Bolins plans to go to South Carolina for the finals of pro pending. Tarlock attacks Air Temple Island where he faces against Tenzin, Mako, and Bolin. Meanwhile Korra and Asami have been hit by bombs while they're both in a deep coma. Tarlock succeeded and now he is getting ready to end the city."

Korra opened her eyes and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked. She looked around and saw dead trees and fire everywhere. "Korra." Said a voice. She turned around and saw her Tonraq. "Dad?" She asked. He fell onto the floor as  Korra gasped and she saw red eyes. "W.Who  are you?" She asked. "It's me." Said a voice. It grabbed a knife and went to stab her as she jumped away.

Korra woke up breathing heavily as she looked around and saw everything was normal. "W.What was that?" She asked. She looked at the city and saw Tarlocks airship flying over it. "Tarlock, you will pay so bad." She said. "Korra?" Asked a voice. She looked over and saw Asami getting up. "Asami, what happened?" She asked. "We were hit by some bombs and we got knocked out into a coma." She said. "I had an awful dream. I saw Republic City in flames and Tarlock stabbed my dad." Said Korra. Asami gasped and looked at the city and glared. "Where is everyone?" Asked Korra. "I don't know." Said Asami. "Come on let's go fight Tarlock." Said Korra. They both nodded and jumped off.

In the water Bolin and Mako swam to the top as they climbed onto the border. "Where's Tenzin?" Asked Bolin. Mako looked underwater and saw Tenzin deep down there. "He's deep down there." Said Mako. Bolin jumped underwater and he grabbed Tenzin and put him on the floor. "Looks like Korra has been teaching someone to water bend." He said."He she's not a master, but pretty good." Said Bolin. They walked over to Tenzin as he opened his eyes. "Mako, Bolin?" He asked. "Are you ok?" Asked Mako. "My head is killing me." Said Tenzin. They picked him up and took him inside as Meelo, Ikki, Jinora, and Pema ran into the room. "Is he ok?" Asked Jinora. "Yes, he just has a headache." Said Bolin. Suddenly Makos phone rung as he picked it up. "Hey Asami." HE said. "Oh thank goodness, where were you two?" She asked. "We battled Tarlock and he threw us to the bottom of the Air Temple Island ocean." Said Mako. "Well me and Korra are in the city fighting Tarlocks airship. We need you and Bolin here as fast as possible." Said Asami. "We're on it." Said Mako. "We need to get to the city to help Korra and Asami." Said Bolin. "Let's go." Said Bolin. The two ran outside and jumped onto their motor cycles and rode off to the city.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued..........