Book 2; Fire, Episode 18: Forbidden Lies to Death

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra Episode 40

"It's time folks Korra is finally entering the spirit world however what will she encounter?"

Bolin and Korra stepped through the portal as Korra looked around. "So this is the Spirit world?" She asked. "Indeed this is the most peaceful realm that exists." Said Bolin. "You know it is so much suffering without you Bolin." She said. "Yeah I know now follow me." He said. They walked through the bushes as they walked down a hill. They walked by some pointy plants as Korra started to grow suspicious."

Back in the real world Mako got up as he walked to the arena. "Mako what happened to you?!" Exclaimed Asami. "I got hurt by that lion oh you better believe me when I tell you that he is no joke at all." Said Mako. "I believe from what I see." She said sadly. "Well better save that for my death now gotta take down this Super Mutant thing." Said Mako. He walked away sadly as Asami sighed. "Korra where are you?" She asked herself.

Korra and Bolin continued walking in the spirit world as she tapped his shoulder and he looked at her. "Korra do you need something?" He asked. "Uh yeah actually uh Bolin why are you taking me here?" She asked. Bolin held up a sharp piece of glass in back of him and swung it around and stabbed Korra with it. She fell onto the floor as she looked up and saw black magic. "Your.......your not Bolin." She said. Suddenly the blue vines faded as Korra grew weak and she fell onto the floor and her eyes closed. "Good job." Said a voice. Tarrlok walked down a pathway as the person took off the costume. "Good job Heroshi." He said. "My pleasure master Tarrlok." Said Heroshi. "Now I need to have a word with you." He said. "Of course Mr. Tarrlok." Said Heroshi.

In Korras mind Korra opened her eyes and looked around and saw a bunch of black vines. "Where am I? W.what happened?" She asked. "Heroshi." Said a voice. "Huh?" She asked. "Heroshi." Said the voice. "Heroshi but he's dead." She said. A shadow figure appeared in front of Korra as she jumped back. "Who are you?" She asked. "Everyone refers to me as X88-100." Said the shadow. "What are you saying by Heroshi?" Asked Korra. "You may believe you killed Heroshi but you didn't if you wish to know the truth you will follow me to the portal they used to the lost memory realm." Said X88-100. "Ok let's do this." Said Korra. "Perfect also there is something you must know." Said X88-100. "What is it?" Asked Korra. "Tarrlok is not a true fire bender." Said X88-100." "Then how can he fire bend?" Asked Korra. "The Power from a lost legend called Convergence 300." Said X88-100.

In Book 4 I will tell why in MY series that Tarrlok is a fire bender instead of a water bender. I do know he is a water bender in the show but I wanted to make him have fire but many secrets are yet to be discovered in the next book.

The Legend of Korra
S.2 Ep.18
Forbidden lies

The Legend of Korra belongs to Nickelodeon

To Be Continued............