Book 2; Fire, Episode 19: Lost and Old to a New Plan

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra Episode 41

"Korra has found herself a mysterious shadow named X88-100 and now their heading off into a mysterious portal to a memory world."

Korra and X88-100 came through the portal as they looked around and saw Tarrlok and Heroshi talking. "What are they saying I...I can't hear anything." Said Korra. "Hang on just a second." Said X88-100. He put up super hearing as the voices got louder. "The Avatar needs to be destroyed. There's a weapon called the cryolator that lies in the old 90's of Boston Street 79.86." Said Tarrlok. "Perfect we retrieve that piece and then kill the avatar and her pathetic friends." Said Heroshi. The two nodded and headed to a memory pod as Tarrlok lied down and a portal appeared on top as Heroshi jumped in.

"That's the portal we need to enter." Said X88-100. The two ran for the portal and jumped in.

Korra and X88-100 landed as they saw Heroshi up ahead. "Is bending legal in this dimension?" Asked Korra. "Yes it is." Said X88-100. Korra earth bended the floor as it blasted her and X88-100 to a high area as they looked down at Heroshi. "Tarrlok told me the cryolator lies at the abandoned Boston Street 79.86 which would definitely mean I would need radaway since that place is full of radiation." Said Heroshi. He walked to a trader store and gained twenty rad x's and twenty radaways. Korra blasted fire at him as it him onto. "Who hit me?" He asked. Korra jumped down and blasted him back. "Your times are over Heroshi." Said X88-100. "WHAT?! X88-100 how, how are you here?!" Exclaimed Heroshi. "I felt as someone needed protection and that was Korra now we will finish you." Said X88-100.

"Well avatar upon you seeing me again did you really think I died this is what happened, You took me under water I couldn't breathe but thanks to a dark spirit power it helped me regain my breath. I climbed upon land and saw my ship blowing up to pieces. I hid in the alleys of Republic City until I heard on the radio about the escape of Tarrlok. I was dressed as a special guard to keep Tarrlok company. When Tarrlok accomplished capturing your friends I dressed as your boyfriend to trick you into thinking I was him and never died." He said. "I can't believe this." Said Korra. "Well now that you heard my story you must be destroyed." He said.

Heroshi shot metal at Korra as she jumped away and kicked him into a wall and he jumped back up and he tied Korras right arm, left arm, right leg, and left leg with metal. She fell onto the floor as X88-100 hit Heroshi back with metal and they clung it into each other. X88-100 hit Heroshi into a wall as he jumped up and kicked X88-100 into a wall.

Korra kept growling as Heroshi put on rad x and ran out into the radiation. "X88-100 you need to catch him." Said Korra. "I have no chance you are our only chance." He said. He broke the chains as Korra landed and X88-100 disappeared. She glared and grabbed five pieces of rad x and radaway left from Heroshi and she used it and ran through the storm.

Korra entered the Boston Street 79.86 postal area as she saw a safe with laser turrets guarding it. She saw an old blaster on the floor and blasted fire into the core and shot the turrets to pieces. She hacked the computer and opened. "Security door override" as the door opened and she saw the cryolator case as Heroshi walked in behind her. "How?! Korra how did you get here?!" He exclaimed.

"I followed X88-100's directions and made it here." She said. "Well too bad Korra because I have.......the cryolator." He said. She gasped as he froze her and took her into the real world. He exited Tarrloks portal as Tarrlok exited the pod. "Do you have it?" Asked Tarrlok. "Yes right here." Said Heroshi. "Perfect now I have the final step of my plan completed." Said Tarrlok. "Don't you mean OUR plan?!" Exclaimed Heroshi. He picked up the cryolator and froze Heroshi as he grabbed a flamer and burnt him to death. "Hahaha fool I only needed him for his help now that I have the cryolator now I will end the world once and for all." Said Tarrlok.

"Death has come upon you Tarrlok." Said a voice.

Do you know who is saying this? Comment down below for if you know or if you don't know then just guess.

The Legend of Korra
S.2 Episode 19
Lost and Old to a New Plan
Creator: Anthony Dehaven

The Legend of Korra belongs to Nickelodeon

To Be Continued...........