Book 2; Fire, Episode 4: The Next Element

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world,"

The Legend of Korra

"A prisoner has escaped the lost isle, that's right The legendary Tarlock (Master Firebender) has escaped the most biggest prison in the United Republic. He is on is way now to destroy Avatar Korra and make sure to end the avatar cycle, however how will Korra be able to end this new enemy?"

At Air Temple Island Korra was in the backyard training her earth bending as she picked up a huge boulder and she threw it into the forest and sat down. "Phew I need a break." She said. Tenzin walked out and then he walked over to her. "Tired?" He asked. "Yeah, all I have been doing is training 24/7." She said. "Well that's good, the more you train the better you get." He said. "Tenzin I have a question." She asked. "Yes?" He asked. "Can you help me start fire bending?" She asked. His eyebrows went up and he shook his head. "Well how about you have Mako teach you." He said. "You know what, that's a good idea." She said. "I'm glad to hear that." He said.

The next day Mako was in his room sleeping as Korra turned his alarm on and it went off as he jumped up and saw Korra standing there. "Korra what the heck?" He asked. "Well I want you to teach me to fire bend." She said. "What?! M.Me? Why?" He asked. "Well your the only one who can." She said. Mako looked down and then nodded. "I'll help you." He said. She smiled and they headed to the backyard. "Alright first thing you need is fire." He said. They headed into the living room and Mako took some fire out and he leaned back on his feet and shot a big thing of it as she glanced at it. "Alright Let me try." She said. She walked toward the fire and grabbed some fire and leaned on her back foot and some fire came into her hand and she shot out a fist and fire shot out as she looked at Mako. "You already have the first trick down." He said. She smiled and then grabbed another thing of fire and shot it.

A week later Korra was fire bending and doing the first two tricks as Mako watched her and smiled. "You're not bad." He said. She smiled and then she stood on her front leg and kicked fire all around as Mako's jaw dropped. "How did you do that?" Asked Mako. "I don't know." She said. He stood there shocked and then he nodded. "Keep going." He said.

Later Korra was eating in the dining room as Mako was talking to Bolin. "And then Korra just shot fire everywhere from every direction." He said. "Nice can't wait to see what else you teach her." Said Bolin. Korra smiled and then she ate some more soup. Later she sat by Naga looking at the sky. "I can't wait to get all the elements." She said. Naga lied her head on Korras lap and Korra smiled and just stared at the sky.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued..........