Book 2; Fire, Episode 20: Is this the End of the World?

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra Episode 42

"Alright the Book 2 finale is here and we get to see how this goes enjoy."

Tarrlok walked out of the memory palace and he took the cryolator to his base. "In order to power the cryolator to maximum power I need to have a mixture of Fusion and Core as many people pronounce a fusion core." Said Tarrlok. He typed on his computer as he searched. "Fusion core 1999-75642 as a micro chip popped up as it said "enable password". Tarrlok looked at the cryolator and saw a password key and put it in as it accepted into the computer.

A bunch of words appeared on the screen as one location was selected. "IT HAS BEEN THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" Exclaimed Tarrlok. He picked up the cryolator and headed to his armory room as he looked up as a huge robotic suit in front of him. "I never thought I would need to use this but unfortunately I have no choice" Said Tarrlok. He powered up his robot suit and headed for Republic City.

In a lost forest Korra sat there frozen as a power source powered the ice off and Korra fell onto the ground. "W.what I.I'm back in the real world?" Asked Korra. She looked at Tarrloks base and she glared as fire blasted out of her feet and she flew to the base as she landed and she saw Tenzin tied up. "Tenzin wake up its me Korra." She said. Tenzin opened his eyes and gasped as he saw Korra. "Oh my gosh Korra you found us." He said. "Where is Mako and Asami?" She asked. "In the dungeon." Said Tenzin. Korra broke the chains off as Tenzin got up. "We're gonna free them and then find Tarrlok." Said Korra. "I'm with you let's go Korra." Said Tenzin.

The two ran down the basement leading to two rooms. "The passkey is Tarr8855lok." Said Tenzin. Korra entered the passkey as the door opened and Korra shot the guards with fire and then Mako and Asami looked out and gasped. "Oh my goodness Korra you found us." Said Asami. "Yeah and I'm breaking you two out come on." Said Korra. They nodded and then Mako walked to a locked door. "If someone can use this Bobby pin and break this door open I have a password to the next door and we can get to the Evacuation room where they have a metal blaster." Said Mako.

Korra grabbed the Bobby pin and picked the lock as the door opened and the four ran into the next room as Mako got into the computer and tapped in the password as the Evacuation Exit door opened and Korra grabbed the metal blaster as Asami found four jetpacks. "Everyone take one of these we may need to go high in the sky, Korra when Tarrlok left he had some robot suit on this metal blaster will destroy that thing completely." Said Asami. "Thanks for the info Asami, alright guys let's take Tarrlok down." Said Korra.

Everyone nodded their heads and then just turned on their jetpacks and flew to Republic City.

In Air Temple Island Ikki, Meelo, and Jinora were looking out the window as they saw Tenzin fly by. "MOMMY IT'S DADDY!!!" Exclaimed the three. "Oh my gosh TENZIN." She exclaimed. Tenzin flew down as he hugged everyone and Korra, Mako, and Asami jumped down behind him. "Tenzin oh my we were so worried." Said Pema. "It's ok." Said Tenzin. Korra walked over to Bolins grave as she got an idea. "Mako I think I know how to bring Bolin back." She said. "How?" Asked Mako. "If we can get that cryolator and use that fusion core stored in the basement of this place then we can attach it to this resistance shooter." Said Korra. "That's perfect." Said Asami.

Suddenly Tarrlok jumped in front of everyone as Korra pulled out her metal blaster and Tarrlok grabbed a laser pistol and pointed it at her. "I would put that gun down if I were you." Said Tarrlok. "Oh really." She said. She shot a piece as he jumped away and he started firing his laser. "Ok I'm going for that core." Said Korra. "NO MINIONS TAKE CARE OF THE OTHERS I NEED TO GET THAT CORE BEFORE THE AVATAR!" He yelled. His soldiers started shooting as Mako blasted them into a wall with fire and Asami tripped one and shocked it.

Korra ran into the basement as Tarrlok ran after her. Tenzin jumped down and hit him back. "WHAT IMPOSSIBLE HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?!" Exclaimed Tarrlok. "Korra set me free." He said. He blasted Tarrlok back as they blasted elements. The metal hit Tenzin into a wall as the air pushed Tarrlok out the door. Korra continued through the basement and found the fusion core and picked it up as she saw an old Laser Rifle and picked it up and ran outside. She jumped up and shot Tarrlok back with Laser Rifle. "Korra help Mako and Asami, I'll have you take care of Tarrlok later." Said Tenzin. Korra nodded and ran outside and blasted the soldiers away.

A soldier hit her laser rifle into the water as she glared and spun around as fire shot out everywhere and hit all the soldiers away. Tarrlok hit Tenzin into a wall and punched him back into a closet and locked the door as Korra stepped inside and held the metal blaster at him. "Sorry avatar but........you better hand over the fusion core before anyone gets even more hurt." He said. "First you gotta catch me." She said. She turned on the jetpack and blasted off as he grabbed water and chased after her. "He wasn't a fire bender after all somehow he gained the power because he was put with the cryolators fire power." Said Korra.

She threw the metal blaster and she closed her eyes and meditated as he threw a punch at her and she put her hand out and caught his fist and she shot fire out and it blasted him into the water and then the robot suit started zapping him as he fell under water and died. Korra landed on the base of Air Temple Island as she walked over to Bolins grave as Asami handed Korra the cryolator and the resistance shooter and she entered the fusion core and blasted the grave as Bolin came back to life. "Bolin?" She asked. "Korra?" He asked. They ran and hugged each other and Mako and Asami ran over and hugged him too.

Three months later...............

"Things have calmed down around here since our fight with Tarrlok. It was pretty devastated I would say but hey at least good things came out, Me and Bolin decided to go not as crazy with our relationship as before. But we had many reasons and the first to start.........Even with Tarrlok being gone Republic City is still at war no matter what, People still scatter, trying to find and kill me. But my time of training with fire is over hopefully my next element is to come soon enough."

The End of Book 2 (Fire)

"Hey guys Anthony here I hope you enjoyed this story it was really fun to make Book 3 is on it's way soon enough. Goodbye for now guys!!!

Written by: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued