Book 2; Fire, Episode 6: A New Foe! 2

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements ad bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"A New Foe 2 is up, no previously announcements today enjoy!"

Korra and Naga rode up the mountain as Naga stopped and Korra jumped off and she walked up the mountain as she saw Tarlock standing there. "Are you Tarlock?" She asked. "The one and only." He said. "Why do you wanna fight me?" She asked. "To kill the avatar cycle, like I did with Aang." He said. "YOU KILLED AANG?!" She exclaimed. "And also when you went back to learn with Katara, I'm the one who poisoned her." He said. Korra glared and made a fist as she jumped at Tarlock and they bashed fists.

Back at Air Temple Island Bolin was lying down as Pabu ran over and jumped on him as Bolin shot up real fast. "Pabu, what the heck was that for?" He asked. Pabu ran to the window as Bolin looked up and gasped as he saw Tarlock punching Korra. "I need to go help Korra." He said. Bolin ran to the door as Mako, Asami, and Tenzin entered. "Guys Korra is in trouble." He said. "We need to help her." Said Tenzin. "Follow me to my garage." Said Asami. They all nodded and followed her as they all jumped on a motorcycle. "Let's go." Said Mako. They all activated their motorcycles and drove off.

Back on Mount Republic Tarlock punched Korra into a wall as Korra shot fire at him and he jumped over it and punched Korra back again as she hit the wall and fell unconscious. He grabbed fire and made blades out of them and he walked over to Korra as Bolin punched a boulder and it hit Tarlock into a wall as Tenzin jumped up and hit Tarlock back with air. "Well, well, well if it isn't Tenzin?" He asked. Tenzin glared and shot air and it hit Tarlock into the mountain as Tenzin bashed his air into Tarlocks fire. Back out of the mountain Asami, Mako, and Bolin ran over to Korra as a bunch of robots jumped up and they shot at the three. "We need to get Korra out of here." Said Bolin.

Mako glared and punched the first robot back and then sliced it's arm with a knife. "Get Korra out of here, me and Asami will hold these guys off." Said Mako. Bolin nodded and grabbed Korra and put her on his motorcycle and drove off with her on the back seat as they got back to Air Temple Island and he put her on her bed. "Korra please wake up." He said. He felt her cheeks and didn't feel her breathing as he gasped. "Korra wake up." He said. She wouldn't move as he began to tear up. "Korra?" He asked. He kissed her and then started to cry as the airbender kids ran into the room. "Bolin what's wrong?" Asked Jinora. "Korra is not waking up." He said.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued..........