Book 2; Fire, Episode 3: A Legendary Break Out!

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Trouble is happening, or maybe not? After the interruption with Korra and Bolins date Bolin is in a bad mood and gets annoyed with Mako and Asami and Mako and Bolin have a little fight about their relationships. Later Mako decides to help Asami to build her next future industries machine as he takes her to the lost pieces she needs. Later Ikki and Meelo head into the forest and now are encountering somebody."

Meelo and Ikki stood there and they backed up a bit as a person walked near them. "Who are you?" Asked Meelo. "The person who will eat your soul." Said the voice. The two screamed as Jinora came out of the shadows and started laughing. "You two should've seen your faces." She said. "Wow, thanks Jinora." Said Meelo. "Anyways dinner is almost ready." She said. "Already?!" Exclaimed Ikki. "Yep." Said Jinora. They followed her home.

In a lost island (Far away from Republic City) four soldiers are walking on the dirt road as they come to a huge secured prison. "Hello master Rahu." Said a soldier. "Did you bring the food?" Asked Rahu. "Yes.....It's Jimmy's turn to take the food to Tarlock." Said another soldier. "Ok." Said Rahu. He opened the gates as Jimmy walked in and he saw Tarlock sitting there. "I assume you brought my food?" Asked Tarlock. "Yes." Said Jimmy. He put the soup in front of the cell as Tarlock smiled evily and he shot fire at Jimmy and hit him into a wall and the keys fell out of Jimmy's pocket and Tarlock took it and put it into the top vent and he climbed in the vents and crawled through the vents and he looked down and saw the cop room and he jumped down in it as cops grabbed their tazers and shot them and Tarlock dodged them and the cops zapped themselves and Tarlcock opened the gates and he got back in the vents and crawled to the edge and he jumped out and jumped on the first wall and jumped down into the parking lot and he ran for the gates as the guards shined the lights on him and he grabbed four blades and threw them t the different spotlights and they all broke as Tarlock jumped on a motorcycle and she rode away from the prison as the cops jumped on theirs and chased him down the street.

Tarlcock grabbed a bomb and threw it at a cop and it exploded the cop and then five more came blasting up to him as Tarlock grabbed a bomb and blew up all the motorcycles and the cops flew back as only one stood and he grabbed a bomb and exploded the cop as he stopped  on the edge of a rock and looked at Republic City. "I will find you avatar and kill you." He said.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued...........