Book 2; Fire, Episode 14: The Sacrifice

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Can I explain what is going on or not? Maybe I'll take a refresh for this episode. Enjoy!"

Mako and Asami ran to Republic City as they saw Bolin running. "Bolin thank goodness we found you." Said Mako. "Yeah you better be happy. Tarrlok is ready to kill us all." Said Bolin. "I think we knew that from the beginning." Said Mako. The three looked up and glared as Tarrlok smashed a building and then he picked it up and threw it as they ducked. "We need to get back to Air Temple Island and set up the base before we all die." Said Bolin. Mako and Asami nodded and the three ran off as Tarrlok saw them and he started chuckling and shot a missile at them as they jumped back and Bolin looked back at Tarrlok and glared as he ran towards him. "Bolin, come back." Said Mako. Bolin looked down sadly and held up his hand. "I love you bro." He said. Tarrlok smashed the robotic foot on Bolin as Mako's eyes teared up and Asami gasped. "BOLIN!!!!" They screamed. Tarrlok lifted up the foot as Bolin lied there smushed. Mako started crying as Asami patted his back.

Tarrlok started laughing as Mako glared and shot a big thing of fire into the window as it busted and the controls went bonkers and hit Tarrlok into a stack of crates. It spun around and it went towards the water as Mako and Asami both shot a element and it hit Tarrlok's airship back and the gears fell off and fell in the water. "NOOO!!!" Yelled Tarrlok. He jumped off the airship and went underwater as Asami and Mako ran back over to Bolin. "Bro wake up." Said Mako. Bolin made no movement and then Mako started tearing up and tears ran down his face as Asami patted his back.

'There is no going back now." Said Mako. They picked Bolin up and took him to Air Temple Island. Back on Air Temple Island Korra opened her eyes as Tenzin gasped. "Korra, thank goodness your alright." He said. He hugged her as she hugged him back. "Where's Bolin, Mako, and Asami?" Asked Korra. Suddenly the door opened as Mako and Asami entered as Korra got up and hugged them. "Guys it's so good to see you." She said. "Uh...You to Korra." Said Mako. "Where's Bolin?" She asked. "Korra....he's dead." Said Asami. "WAIT WHAT?!" She exclaimed. "When we went to save Bolin, Tarrlok destructed the city into flames. In the last moment Bolin ran back and Tarrlok smashed him with that robotic metal foot." Said Mako. Korras eyes teared up and she ran off as Mako looked down sadly.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued...........