Book 2; Fire, Episode 10: The Attack on Air Temple Island!

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Tarlock is heading for Air Temple Island, After hearing news about the date between Avatar Korra and Bolin, Tarlock decides to ruin their second stroll which turns differently after Korra and Bolin take them down and now Tarlock is heading for Air Temple Island."

Back at Air Temple Island Bolin and Mako are in their room. "I can't wait." Said Bolin. "Me too, but I'm sure going to miss Asami." Mako said. "I'm going to miss Korra." Said Bolin. Later the two headed outside as Asami and Korra came out. "I'm sure going to miss you Mako." Said Asami. "Me too." Said Asami. The two hugged as Korra walked over to Bolin. "Be careful." She said. "Don't worry, me and Mako will be fine." He said. The two jumped on their motorcycles as they drove off as Korra and Asami waved goodbye.

Suddenly a bomb dropped down and exploded as it hit Korra and Asami back. "KORRA!!!!" Exclaimed Bolin. He jumped off his motorcycle and ran over to her as another bomb hit him back. "BOLIN!!!!!" exclaimed Mako. He ran over and helped Korra, Asami, and Bolin up and they all ran into the temple. "What's going on?" Asked Tenzin. "I don't know, a bunch of bombs just came out of the sky." Said Bolin. Mako, Bolin, and Tenzin saw a airship in the air with a bag of bombs. "Watch out!" He yelled. A bunch of bombs exploded and then Tenzin glared. "We need to take that airship down." Said Tenzin. The three ran at the ship and Tenzin jumped up and kicked it. "IDIOTS!!!!!" Yelled Tarlock. "Wait........It's Tarlock." Said Mako. He shot fire at the airship as it missed and Tarlock pulled out twenty missiles and shot it at the three and they jumped over them as Tenzin spun around in a tornado and the air blew the ship back as Tarlock smirked. "Fools." He said. He picked up fire and shot it as Mako blocked it off. Tarlock shot five things of fire as Mako kept hitting them as one shot went over him and the next one hit him in the stomach. "MAKO!!!" Yelled Bolin. He ran over and put his hand under Makos head. "Mako, wake up." He said. 

Mako opened his eyes and smiled as Bolin smiled back. Tenzin hit the ship back again with air as Tarlock smirked and kicked a bunch of bombs down and it hit Bolin and Mako into the water. Tenzin jumped up and kicked the jet and he glared and jumped onto a side piece of the temple and he saw Korra and Asami on the floor hurt. "Korra." He said. He ran over to her as Tarlock threw a bomb at Tenzin and Tenzin rolled into the water. "Yes, the air bending master has been defeated and now for the city to be destroyed." He said. He flew off to the city as Korra opened her eyes.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued...........