Book 2; Fire, Episode 12: The Awakening of Death! Part 2

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Problems I tell you are going on. After Korra having a terrible nightmare of her dad being killed by Tarlock. Korra and Asami wake up and find Republic City being attacked. Meanwhile Bolin and Mako rise from the bottom of the Air Temple Island ocean and find Tenzin hurt. They take Tenzin inside and find out Korra and Asami are in the city fighting. Now enough talking. Enjoy Part 2.

In the City Korra and Asami are fighting Tarlock as Asami shot electric at Tarlock and it missed and then Tarlock shot a missile and it hit the two onto the road. "Nobody can beat me." Said Tarlock. Bolin and Mako jumped on the ship and Mako zapped the top layers as Bolin jumped in and he landed right on Tarlock. "Oh yeah." Said Mako. The two jumped off the airship as Korra and Asami smiled.

Tarlock woke up and he glared and he punched Bolin and Mako away as Korra and Asami jumped at him and then he kicked the two. "Fire monsters attack." He said. A bunch of fire appeared and fire beasts came out as Korra glared and fire came out everywhere and she hit all the beasts back as Bolin and Mako got up and then Tarlock stood there. "It is time for the Awakening of Death!" He said. A huge arm rose out of the floor and a huge fired beast came out. "I only have one word." Said Korra. "And that is?" Asked Asami. "RUN!!!!!" Yelled Korra. They all ran off as the beast smashed the floor and they hit behind a building.

"We need to get to Air Temple Island." Said Korra. "But how?" Asked Bolin. "If I can get some water in, Asami do you still have any hydro robotic helpers?" Asked Korra. "Yeah why?" She asked. "If I can get enough water I can make that machine fight that beast." Said Korra. They all headed to Air Temple Island and started working.

Five days later the group smiled as they looked at their huge water robot. "Alright let's tame this sucker." Said Mako. Korra showed it movements as it copied them and then it was complete. "Alright here comes the BIG battle." Said Asami. The Robot walked into Republic City as the fire beast turned around and it glared as it saw the water robot and it grabbed fifteen cans of hot lava and it threw it at the water robot as it jumped and punched it and then it crashed into a wall. "Let's Fight." Said Korra.

 The two giants ran at each other as the fire beast hit the wall and the water robot at it and they both bashed fists as it hit the fire beast into the water and it started screaming and it jumped back up and hit the water robot and then the robot closed his eyes and kicked the fire beast back and the two bashed fists as Tarlock glared and picked up a huge boulder and threw it at the water robot as Korra jumped up and the boulder hit her. "KORRA!!!!"The three yelled. Bolin and Mako glared and they both nodded and jumped at Tarlock as he punched them back and Asami ran at Tarlock and zapped him and he fell onto the floor and she kicked a lever and the ship became unstable. "I gotta get out of here." She said. She headed to the exit as Tarlock woke up and he ran after her. He tackled her to the floor as he kicked her into a wall and he threw her off the ship.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued...........