Off to College!!!

Rey looked around her room for the last time. Nothing has changed. Still the bubblegum pink walls and stuffed animals on her bed. The One Direction posters from her teenage years were still on the wall. The massive stack of textbooks were still in piles in the corner. "Nothing has changed", Rey softly whispered.

"Rey were going to be late!"

Rey snapped back into reality. "Coming", she said while grabbing her last suitcase.

Time skip to Courscant University:

  "Wow, this place is huge," Rey thought to herself. "I'm never going to find my dorm." Rey was so busy talking to herself that she barely noticed that she was about to bump into someone.

CRASH!!!

Basketballs were everywhere. "OMG I AM SO SORRY!!!"

"Its okay," a man with red hair said. "Happened to me already."

Rey smiled and extended her hand. "I'm Rey."

"I am Armitage Hux, but you could just call me Hux." "

"Okay," Rey said smiling.

"Are you lost?" Bux said as he and Rey were picking up the basketballs. "Ummm, yeah actually. Do you know were dorm 345 is?"

"As a matter of fact I do, follow me," Hux said smiling.

After about 5 minutes they arrived at a pretty stone building with flowers on the outside.

"This is were the girls dorms are," Hux said. Rey smiled and thanked him as they both went thier separate way. After a few minutes Rey found dorm number 345. As she walked through the door she noticed a tall man with black shiney hair leave the dorm across the hall from her. He didn't seem very happy. Rey could have sworn she heard a woman yelling from the dorm he just left.

Rey barley had anytime to react before the door to her dorm opened up and someone from the inside dragged her inside.