Arrested

We arrived at the airport tired. My hair was a mess and my mascara was running down my face. I felt really bad that I had to leave early. I wanted to visit my grandfathers grave before I left. I never got the chance.

Aware of my appearance I ran to a bathroom and started doing my hair and makeup quickly. After a few minutes I ran to find Ben who promised that he would wait for me at the entrance of the airport. I couldn't find him.

I started going crazy. What if he was lost? I kept on looking around them I spotted a police officer. I started to walk towrds the officer when a man, who was behind the officer popped up and started screaming. The officer was VERY mad looking. Unsure of what I did I walked up and started asking about Ben.

The worst mistake of my life.

The officer handcuffed me and started to walk towards a police car that I hadn't noticed before. I was so confused.

"What did I do? I did nothing wrong, I was just  trying to find my boyfriend." I was so scared as I said those words. The officer practically threw me into the car.

"I got the suspect, did you get the other?" The officer said into his walkie talkie.

"Yeah, he was by the gate," the officer said on the other end of the walkie.

They got Ben. I started freaking out. I was banging on the window's of the car and trying to open the door.

I was going to get out of this situation.

The officer got upset so he got into the car and started driving away. I tried to ask questions but he wouldn't answer. He just looked at me through 7th mirrors with hat in his eyes.

We drove right past the university. I wonder if they know that Ben and I were arrested. We were heading towards the police station. Now I was getting REALLY, REALLY scared. I did nothing wrong. Nothing at all.

As we pulled up I saw Ben. He was handcuffed and was being watched by 4 officers inside. I was really confused now. As we entered the building Ben was ready to fight the officers. He had so much hate in his eyes.

He didn't even notice me.