Not What it Seems

I ran over to Hux. Officials ran over to Kylo. I could hear the ambulance in the distance. Hux wasn't responding. He was covered in blood. I tried to take a towel that was handed to me by the police to wash off the blood but it was hard. The force of Kylo's punch had knocked one of his teeth out and he had a busted lip. Worst of all, his hand was broken and most likely his legs by the looks of it.

The ambulance arrived and took Hux with them.

"Excuse me," a EMT said.

"Are you Hux's girlfriend?"

I blushed like crazy. "No, we are just friends."

"Oh," sorry. "It's okay," I said smiling.

"It's just that Mr. Hux was calling your name, he woke up as soon as he was in the ambulance."

"Umm..., thank you for telling me," I said politely.

Later that night:
"REY, REY!!! IT'S ON THE NEWS."
I looked up to see Rose screaming while watching TV. Tired, I just rolled right off my bed onto the floor. I dragged myself across the room to the sofa were Rose was sitting.

"Tired much?"

"Yes, I'm going to die," I said.

"Well, Kylo is on TV."

I sharply looked up to see Kylo, standing there talking to a reporter.

Reporter: "Mr. Solo, how did you know it was Hux all this time?"

Kylo: "Well, when you steal from me I will find you." Hux made a very big mistake messing with me."

Reporter: "Well, I think we should all be glad that you found out before anything else could happen. That despicable man took way to many lives."

I turned off the TV shocked. What had the reporter ment? Many lives lost? I have no idea whats going on. Kylo tried to hurt Hux. Why is he getting praised?"

I ran to my desk and grabbed my lap top. I looked up Hux's name and was shocked. Hux...., was a serial killer.