Sell

The last few days were a blur. I went to my grandfather's funeral. Most of the people there were my grandfather's associates but Ben was there. He flew with me all the way to Ach-To just for the funeral. To be there to support me.

I love him.

A few days before we were supposed to leave we went to my grandfather's lawyer. I had inherited the family business. The lightsaber business. (I know it's getting cringy but I'm try  to put alot of Star Wars references in here.) My family has been making these glowing weapons for years. 200 to be exact.

I got a bunch of legal papers and signed about what felt like 9 million papers. I didnt know what to do. I had this huge company in my hands that I didn't want. Ben must have sensed that I wasn't okay. He put his hands around my waist and started to whisper stuff in my ear.

"It's okay, I know it's alot and I want you to know that I support you and love you."

I melted.

He kissed my forehead and started to play with my hair. I smiled. I wish that Ben could stay with me forever. He is the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.

I had 2 options. Sell or Keep. I didn't want the business. I just wanted Ben. I would have to leave college and become a business owner.

I had until we left to make the decision.

And I chose sell.