He is trouble

It's a good thing Rey had taken self defence when she was little. As she judo flipped the person to the floor she realized it was her roommate, she recognized the girl from the picture she had been given.

"I AM SO SORRY!!!" ARE YOU OKAY?? "SHOULD I CALL AN AMBULANCE?" The girl just got up and luaghed.

"I used to wrestle with my siblings all the time. That was nothing," she added.

Rey looked at her roommate. Short, floral printed dress type of girl unlike Rey who was more of a Nike and leggings girl.

The girl extended her hand. "I'm rose Tico."

"I'm Rey Kenobi, nice to meet you."

"Sorry for the first impression, I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Why would I get hurt?" Rey luaghed.

Rose just looked at her. 'Does she know she could have gotten beat up by Kylo?' Rose started looking nervous.

"Nothing, nevermind", Rose said. "Let's just say there could have been alot of trouble. I have to go but I'll see you later at the school fair. Bye!!" Rose ran out of the room leaving a very confused Rey.

Later that day:

Rey looked around nervously. All around her were unfamiliar people. People were signing up for student organizations, dancing and singing, eating food and socializing. Rey was about to walk over to a booth when someone ran into her, dropping French Fries everywhere.

"OMG I AM SO SORRY."

Hux just laughed. "You have only been here for 3 hours and you already made a best friend."

Rey looked confused. "My friend Finn, he dared me to eat French fries with mayo," Huh laughed. "You saved me."

Hux and Ret turned to look over to see two boys. Both wearing Couscant Universety bomber jackets, jeans and Converse. They were laughing thier heads off. Rey looked up to see mayo in Hux' s hair.

"Ummm," Rey said trying not to laugh.

Hux just smiled and ran to the bathroom to get the mayo off of his hair. All of a sudden Rey was confronted by Rose, who was watching the scene of events.

"EEEEEEE, OMG I SHIP ITTT." "REY AND HUXXXXX."

"Umm..., we are just friends." Rose looked sad but then came up with a creepy smile. "We will see about that," Rose said.

"I have no idea what's going on in your head but I know its crazy," Rey said laughing.

CRASH!!!!

A table flew into a glass window. Everyone turned around to see a very mad Kylo. He got down and started punching something in the ground. Something orange....

HUX!!!!