Attacker

I was signing papers for the deal. I was going to sell the business to one of my dad's old business partners. There were tons of paperwork. Ben was still playing with my hair when his phone started ringing.

"Hello, well yes our flight is scheduled for tommorow. The chance of getting a plane ticket this late is nearly impossible. Yes I'll tell her. Thank you and we will see you soon."

I was worried. As Ben hung up the phone he looked shocked then a bit nervous. "What's wrong, are you okay?" I was really getting nervous now. Ben wouldn't respond.

After about a minute of silence Ben started talking.

"Rey, the only reason I am telling you this is becuase you should know what's going on and I love you and I can't keep secrets from you. The university called. They want us to come back right away. Someone got attacked and they can't find the suspect. They want us to come back. I'm really sorry."

I nodded my head. I knew something was going on. I felt it. I turned and grabbed the papers with the promise to mail them to the lawyer. The papers could wait. I wanted to find out who was attacked. Maybe it was the same person who attacked Rose...

We were on the plane in a matter of hours. The plane ride home was stressful. I wanted to just finish my paperwork on the plane but I just kept on thinking about the person who was attacked.

I was honestly scared.