Finals

Finals are the death of all good things and I am not joking. For years students of all ages have been forced to take finals (aka the dreaded test of the year) and now Ben and I are going to take finals. This will wrap up our first year at Corascant University, and I am so excited for summer vacation. Rose and the rest of the students have returned safely. Even though we have no idea what happened at least Ben isn't being blamed. That's all that mattered. Well, at least to me. Rose had even started being nicer to me, she even apologized to Ben for being accused. I was pretty shocked about that.

I smiled as I entered the classroom. I went to the back of the classroom and sat down next to Ben. Ben looked at me and smiled. I grabbed my tablet from my bag and started opening the test screen. Ben did the same. The test looked pretty easy. Halfway through the test I looked over at Ben. He must be having a hard time. He looked like he was ready to punch his tablet or throw it across the room. I turned back to my tablet. Only 200 more questions. Yay.

Later that day I was sitting in my dorm taking one last look around. I wouldn't see this place until next year. I wasn't sure if I would miss it. I mean it was one crazy year. My bags were packed and neatly laid in a corner of the room. Roses glitter, kawaii suitcases were also stacked up next to mine.

''Gonna miss this place,''Rose said from the frame of the door.

''Yeah, its been a hectic year. I really can't wait to relax,'' I said smiling.

''Well, seems that your boyfriend is a bit excited. He has been outside of the door smiling like a goofball for the last 15 minutes.''

I looked out the door. There was Ben smiling. I giggled. With a quick hug and promises to text, I grabbed my bag and went to meet Ben.

''Ready to go princess?''

''Always King, I said smiling planting a kiss on his cheek.''