The Call

Winter Vacation flew by fast. One moment we were all under the Christmas tree drinking hot cocoa and opening presents to the car ride back to the university.

I smiled. It was super nice spending time with Ben and his family. They were so nice and Ben and I started dating. This was most definatly a Christmas to remember.

As I walked into class the next day greeted with a math test. It was crazy stressful. I ended up getting an A but still, it was hard.

During lunch I ran to Ben and he gave me a hug and kissed me. I started blushing like crazy. Some kids who were walking by started laughing.

A boy who Ben got into a fight with, Poe started talking trash about Ben. He was talking to all the "cool" people, basically all the school jerks.

"I heard that Kylo is suicidal and crazy," Poe said smiling saying low enough that his group heard as well as Ben and I.

"Kylo is deranged and I bet his family is too," Poe said staring right at us smiling.

I wanted to go over there and punch his lights out. How dare he talk about MY Ben like that. I was going to march over when Ben put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and he shook his head.

We got our lunch and ate in silence. Rose sat with her friends in the table in front of us and kept on pointing at me and whispering to her friends. I felt hurt, but nothing compared to what Ben felt. If I could only do something.....

That night I was doing my homework when my phone started ringing like crazy. Rose, who was in a REALLY bad mood started screaming at me.

"PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!!!"

"Okay, okay," I said annoyed

I noticed that the number was unkown. Wierd, I never received unkown calls.

"Hello?" I said picking up the phone.

"Hello, this is Mr. Greedo, your grandfathers lawyer," he said in a raspy voice.

Why would my grandfathers lawyer call me?

"I regret to inform you that this morning your grandfather passed away, he left his entire fortune to you."

I dropped the phone as tears started to form in my eyes. The only person who cared do me when I was little, was gone. My mom and dad disappeared and left me with him. He could have put me into foster care but instead he took me in and cared for me.

I picked up the phone again still shocked.

"I'm sorry, he died peacefully though. Now you are needed sometime soon to talk about the company."

Of course. Kenobi Corparation. The multi million company that my grandfather owned. I wasn't expecting to take over it so soon.

Scared I said my good bye and did the one thing that any person would do when the found out thier parent died.

Cry.

Hey guys!!!!

Am I mean for making Reys grandfather die? I'm not sure....
This is also an important chapter. Thank you so much for the amount of views on this!!!! I love you guys so much❤❤❤❤

                 ❤,
                        Sarah