Going Solo

As soon as the plane took off Ben fell asleep. His head was leaning against me shoulder. He drools in his sleep.

I decided to put in some headphones and listen to music. A flight attendant walked around handing people food and drinks. When she came to us she started talking to me.

"Ms., is there anything you want?"

"No, I'm good but thank you," I said politely.

"You two are cute," the attendant said before going to the next person.

I blushed. Honestly I like Ben. In the few months that I have known him I have slowly started to fall in love with him. I know it's wierd. He probably thinks of me as a friend.

About an hour later Ben woke up. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close. He started to tell me story's about his family. They sounded so interesting.

Time skip brought to you by Yoda:

As me and Ben got off the plane his parents were there waiting. They pulled him into a huge hug.

The mother hugged me like crazy.

"REY, IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU. BEN IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!"

Ben started blushing like crazy.

"Mom, please don't embarrass me," Ben said smiling.

Mr. And Mrs. Solo started laughing.

They motioned us towrds a car and we got in. Ben looked really nervous. I was kinda wondering what was waiting at his parents house....