Never Truley Alone

There was glass. Bloody glass in Ben's hand. It took me a second to realize that Ben is suicidal. I grabbed the keys to the cell from a officer and quickly opened up the door. I grabbed the glass shard from his hand and threw it against the wall were it shattered into a million pieces. I grabbed Ben. His wrists were bleeding. He was crying silently.

I tore of a piece of my jacket and wrapped it around his arm. As I was trying to get him up Ben cupped my face and whisperd two words.

"I'm sorry."

And then he fainted into a heap on the floor. I had the police take Ben to my dorm were I decided for the meantime he would stay so I can nurse him back to health. Scince Rose was gone there was an extra bed for Ben. But that was no problem anyway. In a matter of hours Ben was bandaged up properly and was stable and sleeping peacefully. I tucked him in with every blanket I had scince my dorm room usually got pretty cold. After a few minutes I decided that I would take a quick walk around the campus before it got dark to clear my mind. That was easier said than done.

As soon as I left my dorm there was a crowd of girls screaming and yelling at me. They started calling me horrible names and even went as far as calling me a serial killer.

"So, your working with Kylo on destroying the school by killing people? Kylo is a devil. You used to be better than this," a girl in a pink fluffy jacket said.

"Yeah, no one appreciates you being here. Your not important, your a loser," said another.

They just kept on harrasing me and making fun of me. I quickly turned around and went back into my dorm. Ben was still asleep. That was good I guess. I say on my floor and grabbed out a stack of papers from my bag. The business papers. I started to fill out the forms but than I stopped. I realized something.

I'm hated. I have no one. I'm all alone in this world. I may have Ben but for how long? We can break up, one of us could die or littarly anything. I started crying. I just couldn't help it anymore. I didn't stop. I really was alone.

It was after dark and the dorm room was pitch black. I was still crying. This time slower. I felt so alone. After a fee minutes I felt something stir in the room. I felt someone pick me up. I landed on the bed.

It was Ben. He smiled. He wrapped me up with the blankets like a burrito. I have never felt more comfortable in my life. He lauds down next to me and started talking.

"Rey, about what happened at the station. I didn't mean it. I am so sorry Rey I promise on my life that I won't do that again. I love you, Rey."

AND MY HEART MELTED!!!!!! I just have hugged the life out of him. We just sat there for the next few hours talking and kissing before we fell asleep.

I knew that with Ben, I would truly never be alone. The world may drag us apart but in the end we would always find comfort in each others presence. I love him.

The next day I woke up to sirens and police cars. The whole campus was freaking out. I gave Ben some fresh clothing and changed my outfit. We went outside to find mass chaos. In the center of the crowd there was a girl.

It was Rose.