Enough Drama

Ben and I looked over to see Rose wrapped in blankets as well as a few other students. I was confused. There were other students that were missing? I thought that it was just Rose. Ben squeezed my hand. I could tell that he was also wondering the same thing. There were police every where controlling the crowd. They told us to go back to bed. Only then did I realize it was only 3:00 in the morning. Ben picked me up bridal style and went back to the dorm.

 We layed in bed for a while before Ben started speaking. ''Why do you think there were so many missing people, we were only notified about Rose. There is something wrong, Rey, something very wrong.'' I hugged Ben. He was right. Rose had to be held captive on campus as well as the other students. Something was wierd.

''Well no matter what I dont want us to get involved, we have had enough drama for a lifetime,'' I said kissing Ben on his cheek.

''Of course, did you call my dad to say that I'm okay?''

''There may be a chance that I forgot... There was just so much going on. Do you think that he is awake?''

'Shhh.... We should get some sleep. Don't you have a Biology test tomorrow?''

I giggled as I snuggled closer to Ben. Ben wrapped his arm around me before getting up and WTHECK. HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF!!!! Ben is soo toned. He got back in bed and pulled me closer. He smelled like cologne. Is it wierd that I just want to lay next to Ben forever smelling him? Yeah.... now that I'm saying it outloud it sounds really wierd.

But one thing is for sure, I love Ben.