Holidayyy♡

As the holiday season arrived the halls, classes and dorms were decorated in a glittery snowy holiday theme. Even Rose was back and feeling better.

I was in my dorm when she came back. I was packing my suitcase with things that I would need, a few sweaters, jeans and leggings, boots, dresses, jewelry and like half of my closet. Tommorow winter vacation would start and I was excited to see Ben's parents.

When Rose walked in she didn't say hi. She just but down her bags and went to see her friends across the hall. I still don't know what I did wrong. Feeling a bit sad I decided to do a little holiday shopping.

I was on my way to my car when a group of people started to crowd around me.

"Is it true that you hurt Rose Tico?"

"Why did you do it?"

"You should be ashamed, Rose is so nice. Your so mean."

"Go kill yourself."

I had no idea what they were talking about. They just started screaming at me to answer. I had no idea what to say....

"Ummm.... what are you guys talking about? I would never hurt Rose, she is to nice. I'm not even that kind of person to hurt people anyway."

The people looked shocked. I could tell they didn't believe me. I just ran to my car and started the engine.

I decided to go to the mall to get gifts. I decided to get my grandfather a book by his favorite author, Qui Gon Jinn at Barnes and Noble. I then decided that I would go get Ben's gift at Hot Topic.

As I entered the store I could see why he loved this place. The store was filled with really cool merch. I remembered that Ben liked the band Mettalica so I decided to get him this really cool t-shirt. I knew he would love it.

I started to look around the store and found this really cool plushy. It was a cat in a banana. I looked at the tag. It was from the brand Bananya. I knew that Rose would like it. I still want to be her friend. I just don't know what I did wrong. I basically saved her life!!!

I went to checkout and paid for the two items. I then decided to get something for Ben's Parents. I decided to get flowers. They were a snowy white roses paired with dark red roses. They had snowy pinecones in it. It was really pretty.

When I got back to the dorm I was met with more people asking the same questions. I just told them that I had no idea what they were talking about and I would never hurt Rose. I ran into my dorm closing the door behind me.

I sat on my bed wrapping gifts untill Rose came in. I handed her the gift that I got her. After all, I wouldn't see her over the holiday.

"Thank you," Rose mumbled.

I got back to wrapping gifts before I fell asleep.

Time skip:

My phone blared jingle bells while I was doing my hair. Rose had disappeared early in the morning for her flight back home. I honestly was glad. She looked kinda mean yesterday.

As I was finishing I heard a slight knock on the door. I went to answer it but no one was there. It was really wierd.

I quickly got everything together and ran down the stairs to find Ben blushing his head off.

"You look... gorgeous. I mean umm.
.. you probably think I'm a creep now oh god. I like your dress."

I smiled.

"You look nice," I said smiling.

As we were driving to the airport we were singing to the radio. Ben went crazy when they played Mettalica.

As we borded the plane Ben have me a huge hug.

I have never felt more safe.