31

Had to break up the chapter otherwise it would have been the longest chapter of all times! So here's a continuance of last chapter!
____________________

We tumble into my room like a tornado, clothes flying throughout the air as the need to be as close as  physically possible to each other invades every pore

We both knew what we had wasn't a normal infatuation like other couples our age. We are young, but the need for each other is an ancient soul connecting kind. My mind, body, and soul, yearned to connect with Nate's on every level.

It simply hurt to say I love you because those words alone didn't feel justified for what I feel for him. With Nate, I feel whole. I feel alive. And death would rightfully collect my fulfilled soul if someone took Nate from me.

The thought is too painful.

With great concentration, Nate step out of his jeans while trying to keep his lips connected to some part of my body. The mere activity of pulling away for a second is too tedious.

I stumbled while wiggling out of mine but Nate catches me before I fall forward on my face. He laughs and the sound is magical.

I feel it in every touch of his skin against mine, the way he kisses me as if I give him just the right amount of air to breathe another minute, that he feels the same way about me. I feel it in the way he looks at me, the way his eyes shine and face flushes at the sound of my voice.

My heart throbs with love for him as he stands over me, grinning drunkenly, his laughter subsiding. With my eyes on his mouth, I slow my movements and bring his lips down to mine. Our kissing is saturated with longing as he simply takes my breath away and then breathes it back into me when his lips collide again with mine.

Nate is gloriously naked in front of me once I manage to pull away long enough to let my gaze fall. His fingers tug at my bra strap and slips it down my shoulder. His incredibly slow pace has my body worked up to a frenzy. But unlike last time, we both are more curious instead of fervid.

I turn around in Nate's arms and move my hair to one shoulder so he can unhook me. Both of his hands massage my neck and I shiver when he places a single kiss on the top of my spine. His hands run down my arms and he sighs in longing.

"You are everything I could ever want," he admits as he runs the tip of his finger up my spine. I convulse and spin back around and push him on to my bed. He lands gracefully on his back, his forearms holding him upright.

I know he can see me crawl up his body in my darkened room and the thought excites me. His chest is rising and falling rapidly as my hands run up his calves to his thighs, stopping at his protruding hip bones.

I watch his intake of breath when my palm grazes over him. Nate's forearms give out at the feeling of my lips placing a single kiss below his naval. My body buzzes when I receive a brutal moan.