nineteen

taehyung was laying in bed, scrolling through instagram when he heard his bedroom door creak open. he looked up from his phone, softly smiling as he saw jungkook peeking through the door. taehyung got up from his bed and walked over to jungkook, letting him into his room. taehyung went to turn on the lights so he could fully see jungkook, but jungkook suddenly stopped his hand.

taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the boy. "don't turn on the light," jungkook mumbled, his hand still on taehyung's. "don't want you to see me." he suddenly buried his head into taehyung's chest, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist and taehyung could feel the younger start to cry. taehyung's heart completely broke. instead of questioning anything, he just wrapped his arms around jungkook, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

jungkook's crying started to slow and he unwrapped himself from taehyung, who still kept ahold of the younger's body.

"i'm gonna turn on the light, okay?" taehyung asked, and he felt a nod from jungkook in his chest. he flipped the light switch on and taehyung desperately wanted to see jungkook's face. "hey, can you look at me kookie?" he whispered, trying to get jungkook from hiding in his chest.

"don't want you to see," jungkook's voice came muffled from taehyung's chest and taehyung chuckled softly, his heart melting. taehyung softly pushed jungkook away from him and the younger immediately looked straight to the floor, avoiding any eye contact with the older.

taehyung frowned, placing his finger under jungkook's chin and pushed up, softly and slowly, getting jungkook to look at him. taehyung gasped to see jungkook's busted lip and bruising cheek.

"j-jungkook, who did this to you?" taehyung asked, trying to keep his voice calm. jungkook sniffled and shook his head. he tried burying himself into taehyung's chest again, but taehyung held his shoulders back. "kookie, please tell me who hurt you," taehyung asked softer, not wanting to upset the boy more.

jungkook shook his head. "j-just need to lay down and cuddle with you," he whispered, giving taehyung his big puppy dog eyes taehyung couldn't say no to.

"fine, but tomorrow morning we're having a talk," taehyung huffed, leading jungkook to his bed. "do you need anything before i turn the lights off?" taehyung asked and jungkook shook his head. the older sighed, fondly looking as the younger started dozing off. taehyung turned the lights off and went to sleep, holding jungkook in his arms.

-

wOw an actual chapter look at that

vote and comment ((: