fifty-one

taehyung was laying on his bed with jungkook laying on his chest, his arm around the younger boy. jungkook was listening to the steady heartbeat of taehyung, tracing his fingers on taehyung's hand. he sighed in content as he felt taehyung start running his fingers through his hair, tingles going down jungkook's spine.

"i wish we could stay like this forever," taehyung mumbled, letting out a little sigh.

jungkook hummed in response, "mhm."

taehyung suddenly thought of a question he was curious about. "what do you want to be when you get older?" he asked, his eyebrow raised.

"i never thought about it," jungkook replied quietly, adjusting himself so he could look at taehyung and still be cuddling with him. "what about you?"

"dead," taehyung half-joked, but jungkook didn't find it funny and sent a glare. "i'm kidding, kookie. i don't know, i guess being a writer doesn't sound bad. like, writing my own stories and stuff."

"have you ever wrote anything?" jungkook asked, getting interested in the topic of conversation.

"just a few short poems and stories. they're from last year though when i was really, really depressed so i don't think you want to-"

"i want to read them!" jungkook chirped, sitting up. taehyung chuckled at the sudden excitement from the younger boy and also sat up.

"i don't have them anymore, sweetheart," taehyung softly said, noticing the little blush on jungkook's face when he said the petname.

"h-how come?" jungkook asked, sounding disappointed.

taehyung let out a sigh, "i always burned them after writing them." jungkook just mumbled a little "oh," not knowing what else to say. "i'll write something for you one day, okay?" taehyung reassured, his hand caressing jungkook's cheek. he couldn't help but get lost in jungkook's dark, yet bright eyes.

"you're so pretty, have i ever told you that?" he murmured, the blush on jungkook's cheeks growing darker.

"yes actually," jungkook giggled, giggled.

taehyung smiled at the lovely sound. "i'm gonna kiss you now," he gently said before leaning in and pressing his lips to jungkook's. their lips molded almost perfectly together as they softly moved against each other. the kiss was almost innocent and taehyung loved the way jungkook's lips tasted sweet.

they both pulled back and jungkook shyly looked away from taehyung, a small smile on his face, accompanied by of course a red tint on his cheeks.

taehyung suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling of love in his chest, the warmth spreading throughout his body. he felt like he could spend forever with jungkook and the thought both scared him and made him happy. he felt like he was madly in love and it was almost suffocating.

he wanted to tell jungkook his feelings, how much he loved him and how he will for a long time, but he knew jungkook wouldn't react well and stayed quiet.

instead, he just looked at jungkook, smiling fondly as he admired the boy's soft features.

i love you i love you i love you i love you

i'm in love with you

i wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with you

i hope one day you feel the same

and what taehyung didn't know was that jungkook was slowly falling for him, too.

-

a messy and very short chapter but like guys this has 1.2k reads??? i'm fucking happy thank you so much for reading my messy writing

vote and comment ((: