sixty-six

before the last chapter

jungkook was scrolling through instagram, bored as he could be. his dad was in his home office, working, jungkook was in the dining room to get out of his bedroom, since he was in it all morning and afternoon. besides, it would be dinner soon and his dad had said he wanted to eat dinner together, though his mom was still at his auntie's for some reason.

he heard footsteps behind him and he turned to see his dad walking towards him.

"hey kook, can i use your phone? i lost mine," he said, and jungkook nodded, handing his phone, which was still on instagram, to his dad.

his dad raised an eyebrow as he saw his son's instagram open, deciding to be a nosy parent and scroll to see the posts that were on his son's feed. he got bored when he saw a bunch of posts about food and partying, so he exited the app and went to call his phone when a notification popped up.

@cupoftae tagged you in a post!

"this better not be that taehyung kid," he muttered under his breath, tapping on the notification.

cupoftae

2 likescupoftae i miss my boy so much 😤❤️Comments disabled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2 likes
cupoftae i miss my boy so much 😤❤️
Comments disabled.

his blood boiled at the caption. controlling his urge to throw the phone at the wall, he instead liked the picture. with a tight grip on the phone, he walked back to the dining room where jungkook was waiting.

"did you find your-"

"how about i make dinner early?" his dad cut off, smiling through gritted teeth. jungkook hesitantly nodded, wondering why his dad still had his phone. "it'll be ready in maybe twenty minutes." his dad pocketed the phone before going to reheat some leftovers.

jungkook didn't pay no mind to the fact that his dad had his phone decided to go back to his room, picking up a book and reading it until dinner was ready. he was almost finished with it when his dad called him for dinner and he walked over to the dining table, sitting down. the two started eating. jungkook was glad he hadn't gotten a scolding today, and he was glad he hadn't gotten hit in almost a week.

maybe his dad was changing.

they finished eating in about ten minutes, since it was just reheated ramen and a side of veggies. jungkook decided to wait at the dinner table for his dad to give his phone back while his dad started washing the dishes.

his dad walked back, jungkook's phone now in his hand. "i wanted to ask you something," he said, a forced smile on his face. jungkook looked up at his dad, then looking at his phone. "how are you and taehyung doing?" his dad asked in a sickly sweet tone. jungkook could feel his heart beating out of his chest at the question.

INSTAGRAM : T.K ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें