seventy-one

taehyung found the front door to be unlocked and welcomed himself into jungkook's house, closing and locking the door behind him. the smell of hot tea wafted his nostrils and he hummed, peeking his head into the kitchen to see jungkook at the stove, a kettle on it, steaming. he heard some soft music in the background - troye sivan, jungkook's favorite - playing in the background and smiled as he heard jungkook humming.

taehyung crept behind jungkook, his hand touching the boy's shoulder. jungkook tensed and flinched, but he softened when he saw taehyung.

"i didn't hear you come in," jungkook mumbled, relaxing as taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist. "i'm making hot tea," he hummed, smiling when taehyung put his head on his shoulder.

"smells nice," taehyung softly said, letting out a little breath afterward. his grip on jungkook's waist tightened a little, loving the warmth his boyfriend's body radiated. "i missed you."

jungkook smiled, "i missed you too. now, let me go so i can get you your tea," he softly chuckled. taehyung whined in protest, but let go. he watched as jungkook turned off the stove and poured the tea into two cups. he handed taehyung his cup, saying to be careful because it was still hot.

taehyung took a sip and warmth filled his chest. he couldn't help but admire as jungkook sipped his tea. he's so pretty.

and there it was again, that overwhelming feeling of love in his chest. that warm, sensual feeling of just love for his boyfriend, his love, his everything. it was almost suffocating, but then he remembered he could openly tell jungkook his feelings now.

"i love you," he said quietly. jungkook looked at him in slight surprise. they had never said i love you outloud, not even je t'aime. "i love you so much," he said with a little more confidence.

"i love you too," jungkook gently replied, and taehyung smiled and kissed jungkook's pretty lips that tasted like tea.

so, the kiss kind of escalated.

they were now in bed, taehyung on top of jungkook, hotly making out with each other. jungkook's legs were wrapped around taehyung's waist, pulling him close. his hands were in taehyung's hair, pulling once in a while, earning a little grunt from the older. taehyung was just focused on jungkook's mouth, kissing back sloppily.

taehyung totally didn't let out a squeak of surprise when jungkook suddenly let himself go on top. taehyung pulled back, looking up to an oh so innocent looking jungkook, his lips parted and swollen, his eyes glossy, cheeks flushed. jungkook smirked slightly and went back to kissing taehyung, and taehyung kissed back.

when jungkook started grinding his hips down on taehyung's crotch, taehyung couldn't help the moan that left his lips. he felt jungkook smile in their kiss and he suddenly felt self-conscious. he was not the type to be very submissive. he had to show jungkook who was in charge here.

but then jungkook started kissing down his neck and taehyung enjoyed it a little too much.

he whimpered slightly when jungkook pulled his lips back from taehyung's collarbone. jungkook bit his lip as he looked taehyung in the eyes.

"can i suck you off?" the younger shyly asked, batting his eyelashes, and taehyung nodded almost too eagerly. jungkook giggled and his hand landed on taehyung's clothed crotch, palming the older. small grunts and moans left taehyung's lips and jungkook smiled to himself in pride.

once he felt taehyung was fully erect, jungkook unbuttoned and unzipped taehyung's jeans, pulling them down all the way to his ankles. taehyung was quick to kick them off. jungkook inserted himself between taehyung's legs, his fingertips at the waistband of taehyung's boxers.