twenty-six

taehyung felt something - someone - stirring in his arms as he started waking up. he grumbled, starting to move around too, but then he remembered what - who - was in his arms.

jungkook.

taehyung opened his eyes, them getting wide as he saw jungkook was still sleeping in taehyung's chest, moving and stirring around to get comfortable. taehyung smiled as he admired the younger's facial features. he noticed the boy's lip was getting better and his cheek wasn't very bruised anymore, but there was a long scratch under his eye taehyung had barely noticed now.

nonetheless, taehyung enjoyed the sight in front of him.

taehyung pulled jungkook closer to his body as if it would be the last time because let's admit it, he doesn't know how jungkook will react when he wakes up

taehyung pulled jungkook closer to his body as if it would be the last time because let's admit it, he doesn't know how jungkook will react when he wakes up. the last time jungkook came over he told taehyung to leave him alone and they stopped talking for two weeks. taehyung was going to cherish this moment while it lasted.

it didn't last long as jungkook slowly opened his eyes, a sleepy gaze over them. taehyung unwrapped his arm from the younger's waist, giving jungkook some space. jungkook sat up and started rubbing his eyes, yawning and taehyung couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"g-good morning," taehyung softly said, afraid of what jungkook was going to do or say next.

all he got was a little, "my head hurts," and he was quick to fetch some painkillers for the younger boy. jungkook thanked taehyung and swallowed the pills dry, wincing slightly.

"do you feel nauseous? dizzy? does anything else hurt?" taehyung asked worriedly, sitting in front of jungkook, who lazily smiled.

"i'm okay, surprisingly. just my head," jungkook replied, laying back down and closing his eyes. "can you come cuddle with me?" he asked and taehyung didn't have to think twice as he quickly laid at the younger's side. taehyung wrapped an arm around jungkook's waist and pulled the younger to him, jungkook's head in the crook of taehyung's neck.

"you know, we're gonna have to talk about everything that's been happening," taehyung mumbled, closing his eyes. "i'd like an explanation for everything."

he heard jungkook sigh. "i-i know."

taehyung opened his eyes and moved so his face was in front of jungkook's, who was now looking at taehyung.

"for now, i just want to know one thing," taehyung said, his voice a little shaky from the nerves that are starting to come up. jungkook nodded, as if to tell taehyung he can ask. "did you mean everything you told me the last time you texted me?"

jungkook looked surprised from the question, but fortunately for taehyung's sake, he shook his head. "i had to tell you all of that so you would leave me alone," he mumbled shamefully.

"why did i have to leave you alone?" taehyung asked, the question just falling out of his mouth.

"i just did, tae. now can we please just go back to sleep?" jungkook asked exasperatedly, his lips forming a little pout taehyung felt himself swoon over.

he smiled softly, nodding. "yeah, of course. just promise me something."

"yeah?" jungkook asked, his eyelids almost closed.

"don't leave me me alone again. i-i want to wake up to your body next to mine," taehyung mumbled, feeling a little ashamed as he said it.

a lazy smile crept onto jungkook's face as he nodded.

"i promise."

-

i'm softtttt wow

vote and comment ((: