fourty-four

"jimin go home," yoongi said when he answered the door and was greeted by a timid jimin.

"hyung-"

"jimin, i don't want company," yoongi cut off jimin, sighing. "as much as seeing your face makes me feel better, it's not right now."

"i'm sorry i hurt you," jimin breathed out, looking into yoongi's eyes. "i never meant to hurt you." he bit his trembling lip.

yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "you didn't hurt me, jimin. it takes a lot for that to happen."

"then why have you been acting so cold to me lately?" the younger pouted, making yoongi's heart swell. "i-i miss coming over and cuddling with you."

yoongi sighed, breaking eye contact with jimin as he looked down at the ground. "i miss you too," he murmured, struggling to find the right words to say without spilling his actual feelings. you hurt me so bad i can't bare to look at you without wanting to kiss you.

"i don't want us to stop being friends, hyung," jimin said, his voice weak and small, like he was going to cry.

yoongi sighed and wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling jimin into his chest.

"that's never gonna happen, okay?" he reassured quietly.

"really?" jimin sniffled.

"i love you too much to let that happen," yoongi whispered, closing his eyes as he held jimin close to him.

-

a very short and shitty chapter of yoonmin cause why not

vote and comment ((: