twenty-five

taehyung slowed and parked his car besides the sidewalk, quickly getting out of the car to reach a stumbling jungkook.

"tae!" jungkook slurred, smiling widely as he threw himself into taehyung's arms. taehyung cringed at the smell of alcohol on the younger, but nonetheless he hugged back. he missed having jungkook in his arms. "you came for me, i didn't think you'd actually come," jungkook said softly, making taehyung's heart swell.

"of course i did, kookie, i care about you," taehyung told jungkook, pushing away from their hug to look the younger in his eyes. "i'm gonna take you home now, okay?" he went to grab jungkook's wrist but jungkook snatched it away.

"you can't take me home!" jungkook snapped, squinting his eyes at taehyung as if he'd done something wrong.

"why not?" taehyung asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

jungkook suddenly started giggling. "because silly, he'll hurt me again and i don't wanna get hurt. duh."

taehyung's heart ached at the words. he frowned and went to stroke jungkook's hair, but the younger flinched, making taehyung's heart ache even more. someone was hurting jungkook and taehyung needed to know who.

"kookie, how about i take you to my place, okay?" taehyung offered, his voice and soft. jungkook nodded his head excitedly. he put out his hand for taehyung to grab and taehyung did, starting to lead the younger to his car. jungkook suddenly stopped in his steps, stumbling a few steps.

"w-wait-" he murmured, crouching down with his hands on his knees. "i-i feel bad," he frowned, and taehyung immediately looked away when jungkook started puking. taehyung couldn't help it - he hated seeing people puke. he tried helping the younger, but he almost threw up himself and just decided it'd be best for him to stay away until jungkook was finished.

when taehyung heard soft crying, he knew jungkook was done.

"d-do you think we can c-cuddle?" jungkook sniffled, his big eyes full of tears. taehyung couldn't say no to this face.

"if you want to," taehyung replied, smiling fondly at the other, grabbing jungkook's hand again and leading him back to the car.

the whole car ride back to taehyung's place jungkook stopped crying and started pointing out everything he saw in the neighborhood and talking about different breeds of dogs. taehyung couldn't lie - he found jungkook really cute at the moment.

"- and there's the pitbull, which people think are mean, but it's the people who own the pitbulls who are mean!" jungkook huffed, crossing his arms, his lips forming a little pout. taehyung chuckled, his hand going to rub jungkook's thigh. jungkook blushed at the contact and started sinking down in his seat, desperately trying to hide the red on his cheeks.

taehyung was completely infatuated with this boy.

-

a short little cbapter for you guys

vote and comment ((: